Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - Need Help BIG TIME
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Need Help BIG TIME

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> M7: Due Dilligence
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 11:29 am    Post subject: Need Help BIG TIME Reply with quote

OK, I've destroyed all the free radicals bases, and I still have this message say "destroy all radicals". So I search and search.. still couldn't find anything. I now have built to my max limit on everything.. Wink because of the free time of looking for the last base or foes.
I finally believe I've found a couple of red dots. But here is the problem: they are right beneath the guide map, How do I destroy those sites if I can't guide my troops/tanks to the dots. Is there a way to move the map to the upper right, so I can destroy these sites????
HELP PLEASE, been at it for 2 days.. :-0
claxbane
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are no buildings in the low right corner. I'm not sure exactly what you are running into. To solve this I will need more information.

what type of device are you playing on?

Have you explored the entire map?

Did you know that there are two objectives? You must collect 20,000 in credits in order to complete the mission. (hint. the best way to do that is to take over the Free Radical's Storage silo's near the bottom right of the map.

It is quite likely that there are a couple of units hanging out in the galaxite fields that you just haven't spotted.

Hope this puts you in the right direction.

Good luck!

WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The galaxite fields are cleared, no more galaxite to collect. I'm running my game on a Ipaq 3975. I am stumped, I know I've destroyed all the bases. I've went over the map several times, the first objective was done with the 20k credits. The second is to destroy radicals bases. What am I missing?? Do i have to replay the mission?? Please help.

thanks.
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't seem to find the last of the enemies? I'm still getting (at the top right) a message line saying "destroy all free radicals". All bases have been destroyed to my knowledge. One is at the bottom middle, and one is to kinda bottom left (major defense). Hope I have stated my problem clearly.
claxbane
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hear what you are saying, but i'm trying to suggest that maybe there are some units for free radicals that are scattered around the map might not have been killed.
charrellwar
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the same problem as newbie. I have killed all of the free radicals that I can find but I still get "destroy all free radicals". I too have search the entire screen several times with no finds. Sad
charrellwar
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I discovered that the free radicals had set up a building in my camp and disguised it some way so that I could not tell it from my own. I found it by tapping every building and the one that would not lie me build from it was the one. Once I destroyed the building, I was able to go to the next level,
alterate
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is SOCKS proxy server?
SOCKS is a networking proxy protocol that enables hosts on one side of a SOCKS server to gain full access to hosts on the other side of the SOCKS server without requiring direct IP-reachability. SOCKS is often used as a network firewall, redirecting connection requests from hosts on opposite sides of a SOCKS server. The SOCKS server authenticates and authorizes requests, establishes a proxy connection, and relays data between hosts.

http://www.socksproxylist.com
dancer402
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

or SOx can mean sarbane and oxley te two worst politicians ever. But most politicians are really bad.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> M7: Due Dilligence All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: