Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - Whers he?
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Whers he?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
White_Knight
Very Active User

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:00 am    Post subject: well shut up Reply with quote

u two shut or i will just be a plutonium atom

( for thoose who dsnt know a single particle of instable plutonium can make a 5M radious explosion with radioactivity effects... imagine a full hand of it =D )

its good to be back my 2nd home ^^ lol

http://wyvern.site.vu

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
!HUDRA!
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:14 am    Post subject: Re: well shut up Reply with quote

White_Knight wrote:

( for thoose who dsnt know a single particle of instable plutonium can make a 5M radious explosion with radioactivity effects... imagine a full hand of it =D )

Dont be a smart butt please I know this stuff my dad is a scientists with a Ph.D. Depleted Uranium is atomic reactors waiste and enriched uranium or U-238. Sorry to hit you with what I wrote but I do that when somewones wrong anf I wana prove right thing with 'lethal' force

NO NO NO that whole thing is wrong! A single plotonium atom cannot explode in any fusion or fission riaction. (Fusion split fision fuse (my fav)) for a explosion to happen 2 plotonium atoms need to be in a inviorment witch hight tempratures and high pressures. AND then they can split into 2 lighter atoms with gamma-ray photons (ratiation) comming out of it. And the explosion is small if its size of your hand it blow your hand off but its imposible sense creating fission envolves building an atomic bomb and you cannot even fit it in your hand. Its just too big.

Now if your dealing with anti-matter then yea its realy powerfull. Anti-matter is like the opposite of matter likt negative and positive. And sence there oposites, when they contact eachother they fuse at any tempratures (above absolute zero) and when they do they cansel eachother out giving their intire mass to gamma-ray photons. A suitcase of this fece if touches matter will be like 1,000 Heroshimas. Notice by Fission (the sun) 7% of the atom is being made into energy in anto matter its 100% energy.

Lol if you still think I'm dumb? I made a essay on how sun works. Its simple cuz the one I made dad said no cuz its like Colladge phisics involving deutrons.... Ok hers the one thats easy to understand.

How the sun get its energy to heat and light earth
By Mike Shumko

The sun gets its energy to light, and heat Earth from fusion. Fusion is when two light nuclei combine to form a single larger nucleus. The fusion reaction in the sun in witch hydrogen is burned into helium, hydrogen being the “fuel” and helium as the “ashes”. Therefore under extreme densities and temperatures hydrogen nuclei fuse into helium nuclei. The creation of each helium nucleus requires four hydrogen nuclei. Every second, 400 million tons of hydrogen are converted into helium.

One helium nuclei contains 99.3% of the mass of four hydrogen atoms and the rest 0.7% of hydrogen is converted into energy. You can calculate the energy created from the excess mass by using E = MC2 (Energy = Mass * Speed of light 2 or 186,000 miles per second.

When fusion takes place, the photons and neutrinos fly out of the sun. But along the way, photons collide with many other atoms thus changing its velocity. Even some of the photons, which collide with other particles, have a chance of becoming a part of it. Photons travel as radiation through a region called the radiation zone. It was estimated that photons take up to couple million years to travel from the suns core to its surface. And then it takes 8 minutes to travel to Earth.

If the core’s temperature increases to about 108K then energy can be produced by burning helium to make carbon. As a star evolves and becomes still hotter, other elements can be formed by other fusion reactions. However, elements more massive than those with atomic number equal to 56 known as iron cannot be manufactured by further fusion processes. If nuclides were to fuse after that, then energy would be consumed as apposed to created.

Once the photons collide with other particles on Earth they “bounce off” causing the particle it hits to move faster thus heating it up.

"You dont see me, you dont hear me, but you know im there"
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
White_Knight
Very Active User

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:23 am    Post subject: It depends Reply with quote

Good speech

however now it really is coller to understand an atom

BTW i would like to discuss with u the possibility of travelling in the time by using either Dark holes

u think im crazy?? im not

http://wyvern.site.vu

Last edited by White_Knight on Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:33 am; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Verdagon
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's interesting... I didn't know a lot of that.

I have one question though: Helium has two protons and two neutrons, so it would require two hydrogen atoms (each with one neutron too) to make it. But you say that four hydrogen atoms are required. Does it convert two of those hydrogen protons into neutrons? I don't see any other way to work, because I know that Helium has only two protons.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
crakerz
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The answer is that in our Sun, hydrogen fuses to form helium through a process known as the proton-proton chain, a multi-step process. (I can't show you the formulas, as I don't know how to do equations in html)

Don't forget that in addition to energy, the process also results in neutrinos. Neutrinos are subatomic particles that travel close to the speed of light and only rarely interact with matter. The neutrinos produced during hydrogen fusion in the center of the Sun pass right through the overlying solar material and escape into space, carrying away a small fraction of the energy.

One other fact, regarding elements heavier than iron (Atomic Weight 55.85): with massive stars (greater than five times the mass of the Sun), when their hydrogen becomes depleted, they convert helium atoms into carbon and oxygen, followed by the fusion of carbon and oxygen into neon, sodium, magnesium, sulfur and silicon. Later reactions transform these elements into calcium, iron, nickel, chromium, copper and others. When these old, large stars with depleted cores supernova, they create heavy elements (all the natural elements heavier than iron) and spew them into space.

guitarist809
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uh Confused Shocked Surprised Very Happy Rolling Eyes

I am so confused! I am only in Biology, so, this stuff is like Chapaneeze (japaneese and chineese mixed) to me, exactly, chapaneese dosn't exist!
crakerz
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

guitarist809 wrote:
.....this stuff is like Chapaneeze ....

Isn't that what chimpanzees speak? Wink

!HUDRA!
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im not even in biology and I do know that. Yea it gets converted into energy.

"You dont see me, you dont hear me, but you know im there"
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
guitarist809
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: