Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - saved campaign completion bug
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

saved campaign completion bug

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hawaiianpride3
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:01 pm    Post subject: saved campaign completion bug Reply with quote

while i was playin the campaign i realized that the game would only say i completed the level if i played it from beginning to end. is this something wrong with just my ipod or have others had this occur? not a big deal but it kinda frustrates me.
scottlu
WI Founder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi - can you explain in more detail what you mean?

Thanks.

hawaiianpride3
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:15 pm    Post subject: game saving glitch Reply with quote

when im playing campaign, if i beat a level all the way through with out saving and then coming back it later then it will say complete on the mission listing but when i load a saved game and beat a level, it says the mission wasnt completed and ill have random missions that arent completed and will lock missions that i have already beaten... not a big deal but i wanted to know if other people were having this problem
scottlu
WI Founder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That describes the problem perfectly, thank you. I have seen a report of his problem previously but until now didn't know how to reproduce it. I will attempt to reproduce this so I can fix it for the next update. I'll let you know what the resolution of this is. Thanks!
kid
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm also suffering from this bug. I have played right through to the final mission yet the game says certain earlier missions are still locked. I'm not sure how or if it relates to saved games though. I have saves for missions that are showing as locked and for those showing as completed, however i have used the same save block for multiple saves so I can't remember what mission was originaly saved in some blocks.

edit:

I've messed around with this a bit more and i'm not sure it has anything to do with saved games. i uninstalled then reinstalled the game. i then played right from the start through to the last mission without saving, in one session, i got killed on the last mission and exited back to the main screen. i then pressed play game to take me to the mission selection screen and it showed all missions complete up to mission 10 with mission 11 uncomplete and all those after it still locked even though i'd completed up to 13. i turned off the game and didn't play it again until the next day. bizarrely, by then the status of the missions had changed again, even though i hadn't played it at all. it now showed this:

M0 - complete
M1 - complete
M2 - complete
M3 - complete
M4 - complete
M5 -
M6 - locked
M7 -
M8 - locked
M9 - locked
M10 - complete
M11 -
M12 - locked
M13 - complete
M14 -

This was all without saving at any point.
hawaiianpride3
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:49 pm    Post subject: ya Reply with quote

so ya i just assumed it was from me saving but if you said you played all the way through it must be something else...
BrandonSharksFan
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am having the same issue and it's very annoying! This is my favorite app for my iPhone and I stopped playing it for awhile because of it!

I have been playing some of the add on maps now as well and some of them are unbeatable! (so it seems like that)
Krazy
Semi-frequent Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had this as well where it said that i had completed later missions yet hadn't even unlocked some of the first missions.

look at my YouTube account: KrazinessStudios
scottlu
WI Founder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm fixing this problem for the next update. Thanks for your bug reports!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: