Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - Cross-platform compatibility
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Cross-platform compatibility

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
modernmystic
Semi-frequent Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:08 pm    Post subject: Cross-platform compatibility Reply with quote

First of all...HEY VERDAGON!
Holy crap, it's been a while. I'm glad that I decided to check in because the iPhone involvement, this may take off again. At least there's one benefit of all this without shelling out lots of money.

Anyway, down to the real question. How well does the new port handle cross platform multiplayer? And is it true that there's actually a central server that handles the games?
Finally, if that's the case, any chance that there will be a palm/ppc update so that we can play against this wave of new pda/smartphone users?

Side note: Verdagon, how've you been doing? I'm surprised to see that you're still involved with this, but then again, if I knew that this port was coming, I probably would have as well.

peace
Verdagon
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sup mystic! I'm honored that you remember me. Everything you said is right; there's lots of cool things coming for Warfare. I'm not sure on the timeframe of the palm/ppc updates but I think we can safely assume they're going to happen.

I'm still involved, but nowhere near as active as I was =\ my hobbies have turned more to game programming than gaming lately.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: