Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - Fullscreen (Landscape) on UX-50?
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Fullscreen (Landscape) on UX-50?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anthonyjcrocks
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2003 1:53 pm    Post subject: Fullscreen (Landscape) on UX-50? Reply with quote

I tried to install the game and then when I started it, it messed up my silkpad area and then the game was played with a 320x320 resolution, or something like that. I was going thru other forums and found that the game can run in fullscreen for the UX-50 but I have not been able to do so. Can someone help me out with this?

Anthony
anthonyjcrocks
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2003 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone please?
scottlu
WI Founder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have not encountered this problem on the simulator (don't have a real device). In any case, people on cliesource tell me there is a scenario where it doesn't go fullscreen landscape if you're running from memory card (!). Why that would be the case I don't have an answer for.

Nobody has reported problems with landscape if you're running from main memory. Let me know what your case is. Thanks.

anthonyjcrocks
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there Scottlu, yes I have installed it on my Memory Stick but have not tried running it from my main memory. But is there a way that you can check why there are errors when installed into my memory stick? This is a great game and would like to thank you for that!!! everything but this little issue...

Cheers,
Anthony
scottlu
WI Founder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I'll be looking into why running from Memory Stick causes this.
omniphil
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="scottlu"]I have not encountered this problem on the simulator (don't have a real device). In any case, people on cliesource tell me there is a scenario where it doesn't go fullscreen landscape if you're running from memory card (!). Why that would be the case I don't have an answer for.

Nobody has reported problems with landscape if you're running from main memory. Let me know what your case is. Thanks.[/quote]

I just purchased a new UX-50, I installed the game directly to main memory on a clean unit. I only get 320x320 Sad the right hand side is garbled like the previous user mentioned. Again, i'm not running the software from memcard at all, its sitting in main ram. Is there a setting to change to rez or orientation or does it auto detect at launch? I didnt see anything in the options area. I also did not install the accelerator, not sure if that matters on OS5 devices tho...
scottlu
WI Founder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please try running the game from the default built-in launcher.

I am looking into why this happens with the other launchers.

CindyLuWho7
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I get the same silk, cut off screen as is being reported here. I installed to MS, and palm (main) locations and got the same behavior each time. I did install the accelerator in both cases.

FYI,
CLW7

I'll watch for updates and feel free to write with any specific questions
robintom
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 10:04 pm    Post subject: UX50 Landscape Reply with quote

I don't get landscape either when I load the game. If I go into display I can reduce the resolution to 320X320 and it changes to landscape. Then I change it back to higher resolution and it stays in landscape. I'm not sure why I have to do this Question

I have more of a problem with the sound. It loads on mute and I can't uncheck the box in the sound options.
robintom
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, I noticed that I change the resolution to 480X320 low res (not 320X320) Embarassed to get the full screen landscape and then revert to high res.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: