Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - Suggestions for next updates...
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Suggestions for next updates...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rafaeld
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:53 am    Post subject: Suggestions for next updates... Reply with quote

Suggestions

This game is amazing, very good, but we need a version with support for multiplayer, 4vs4 with players via the Internet wi-fi, 3G and 2vs2 using bluetooth.

Other suggestions

-More units.
-More constructions
-Best graphics
-Regeneration of resources map
-Other civilizations
hobbes
Semi-frequent Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Suggestions for next updates... Reply with quote

rafaeld wrote:

Other suggestions

-More units.
-More constructions
-Best graphics
-Regeneration of resources map
-Other civilizations

Most of this stuff sounds like it belongs in an expansion more than a update.

I would be most interested in seeing multiplayer first, then deal with balancing issues in the following updates. Perhaps in the balancing process they can better differentiate the units in regards to their performance, such as speed, armor, firepower and rate of fire.

I would not like to see the regeneration of resources. Think of it this way. If there are little to no more minerals on the map and you and your opponent have approximately the same size army, it comes down to your micromanagement. This equates to improve your strategic skill, and a more fulfilling victory.
rafaeld
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We need to have other ways to acquire resources, such as buildings or regeneration of specific resources in specific locations. The strategy would dominate the territory is located where the regeneration of resources. Without this the game is limited.
elamre
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah some money spikes Smile
and money need to respawn...

hobbes
Semi-frequent Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rafaeld wrote:
We need to have other ways to acquire resources, such as buildings or regeneration of specific resources in specific locations. The strategy would dominate the territory is located where the regeneration of resources. Without this the game is limited.

If there must be a regeneration, then it should be time based, and should not respawn galaxite at its full state, but rather "grow" to its full state (small rocks then big rocks), but can still be harvested before its come to being a full chunk of galaxite.

If anything, the problem is galaxites gets sweeped off the map pretty fast. The bullpups suck in 1+ squares worth of galaxite per trip. I usually like to have at least 4 bullpups running, and 6 when they start to get too far, and my side of the map runs dry in just minutes.

Coming from starcraft, the minerals last you quite sometime and are not regenerable. I like this system very much. There's enough minerals on any given map to last an hour long game.

If anything i'd like to see the galaxite to be more 'dense' per square, meaning it takes more than just a single trip to wipe it clean. This would allow for longer games AND reduce screen clutter, since if the galaxite would be more per square, you wouldn't really require half-map worth of galaxite fields.

One thing i'd like to point out. Part of the fun in the game is having to expand, relocate your base, ecc. I'd hate to have permanent or "too fast" regenerating galaxite around. I'd like to be able to expand my base to other locations. That's how it is with most rts's, so why change what works?

Basically it would be nice if the galaxite lasted longer than it does, but still would eventually run out, forcing you to build a new hq and constructions elsewhere.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: