Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - Need help with M7!
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Need help with M7!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> M7: Due Dilligence
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AceHarddrive
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:34 pm    Post subject: Need help with M7! Reply with quote

I've tried M7 more than a few times and keep coming to the same end: all my Bullpups destroyed and no money left (and this after following PhillipEarl's Walkthrough and what others have written) Here's what I do (in order):

1. Send Bullpup off to gather Galaxite in the field to the east.
2. Create VTS and make two more Bullpups.
3. Create R&D Center and research VTS.
4. Create Hydras and Liberators in mass quantities, sending some to the eastern Galaxite field, some to the field to the southeast of the base, and the rest to guard the base.

By this point, all of my Bullpups have been destroyed and I have run out of money making tanks.

Any advice?

Thanks in advance!
~Tim ^_^

317andrew317
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just made a vts and made a total of 3 bullups and then I just made 20 hydras or whatever then sent them to guard all three entrences then waited till I got 20,000 credits Smile if that doesn't work build a bunch of guard towers of both kinds. Any questions just ask.
milkfat
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not that hard.

1. First, just build some towers to guard your base from attacks and send some small troops and tanks to guard your bullpups.

2. After upgrading your VTS and built your base, make these tanks:
3x Broadsword (fast building kills)
4x Hydra (rips apart tank groups)
5x Liberator (multi-purpose tank, cuts through infantry)
1-2x Cyclops (to destroy towers from a safe range) although 1 should be enough.

3. Next, send your small tank squad (this works really well) directly down south to the FR base. Use your cyclop(s) to destroy the towers guarding the base. Then use them to destroy the buildings on the cliffside, and focus on the HRC and VTS (this is critical) to disrupt some of their unit production. Use your tanks to guard the cyclops.

4. Your tank squad should destroy a lot of buildings before they die. After that, repeat the strategy and wipe out the first base. DO NOT capture it with raiders until the other bases are out of money to make troops. It is reccommended that you use your miner(s) to mine the field at the far east side of the map with a squad to guard it.

5. Wipe out the other bases' production buildings and defenses then capture the bases with raiders. It is reccommended that you set a dominion at the center of the map where there's a lot of minerals and build A LOT of processors to speed up mining.

6. The rest should be easy, just sell all your buildings except for the processors and you'll get 20000 in no time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> M7: Due Dilligence All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: