Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - HOW LONG SHALL WE WAIT?????????
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

HOW LONG SHALL WE WAIT?????????

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Romans 6:23
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:50 pm    Post subject: HOW LONG SHALL WE WAIT????????? Reply with quote

I have many questions concerning WI. Not just me, I know most members here are also wondering the same things.

1. Is a second WI under development? If not, are similar games under development by spiffcode?

2. Is there any major enhancement for the game taking place? (like a Join In Game Screen (lobby), instead of connect to IP addresses) For the iPhone and PPC?

3. Are any changes under development for the PPC version?

4. Why does it take so long for the new updates or new add-ons to come out? (Like the Game Server Option (MP lobby)

5. Is Spiffcode under budget?

6. Does Spiffcode need help with anything? Programmers, designers, artists? If they do, how can we help out?

7. How come the game costs $19.99 for PPC users, and only $4.99 for iPhone users?

8. How come there is no forum thread dedicated for multiplayer game appointments?

9. Where is Spiffcode located?

10. How come the developers don't give an estimated time for the new patches or new add-ons to come out? I've seen threads dating 2 to 3 years asking the very thing I'm asking about.

11. Does Spifcode plan to combine with other developing companies?

12. What are the Spiffcode plans that will make it successful in the gaming industry?
Is there an expectation for the company to boost up once the Beta testing is complete for the iPhone?

13. How often are moderators and Forum admins required to check and respond to threads?

14. How come doesn't Spiffcode make major announcements like other companies do about their product?

15. Does spiffcode developers work on a daily basis?

16. Seriously, how can we help out? There might be many here, who possess a skill that can benefit the company.

17. If a new WI is under development, will there be any benefit to existing game members?

18. If it's too hard for developers to work on the game, how come Spiffcode hire more workers? Ones without the high cost education status. There is this company that did that, and today is one of the biggest, if not the biggest.

19. Is Spiffcode success more than it expected? What are the joys and regrets of Spiffcode?

20. How big is the development crew for the game (WI), number of people working on the game?

21. When is the Join in (MP) lobby coming out? Is it also coming out for the PPC?

Sorry about asking so many questions, but I've been wondering about these things and I'm surprised many has not asked them already. I apologize if I sound angry and displeased, in reality I'm just anxious for the new add-on (lobby) that everybody has been waiting for.

Seriously though, if we can help in any way, let us know. Whether by art, programming, music, anything (even coffee lol).

If anyone also have questions of their own that they regard as essential to know, please do not hesitate to post them here, since a couple of these questions are scattered throughout the forum.

Thank you!

elamre
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:10 pm    Post subject: Re: HOW LONG SHALL WE WAIT????????? Reply with quote

Romans 6:23 wrote:
I have many questions concerning WI. Not just me, I know most members here are also wondering the same things.

1. Is a second WI under development? If not, are similar games under development by spiffcode?

No

2. Is there any major enhancement for the game taking place? (like a Join In Game Screen (lobby), instead of connect to IP addresses) For the iPhone and PPC?

Yes! It's huge, but I can't say more...

3. Are any changes under development for the PPC version?

Not as far as I know

4. Why does it take so long for the new updates or new add-ons to come out? (Like the Game Server Option (MP lobby)

cuz it isn't 3 lines code, it's alot of work

5. Is Spiffcode under budget?

:')

6. Does Spiffcode need help with anything? Programmers, designers, artists? If they do, how can we help out?

7. How come the game costs $19.99 for PPC users, and only $4.99 for iPhone users?

iPhone games are less pricy

8. How come there is no forum thread dedicated for multiplayer game appointments?

9. Where is Spiffcode located?

10. How come the developers don't give an estimated time for the new patches or new add-ons to come out? I've seen threads dating 2 to 3 years asking the very thing I'm asking about.

11. Does Spifcode plan to combine with other developing companies?

12. What are the Spiffcode plans that will make it successful in the gaming industry?
Is there an expectation for the company to boost up once the Beta testing is complete for the iPhone?

13. How often are moderators and Forum admins required to check and respond to threads?

1~2 times in 2 days, pretty often:)

14. How come doesn't Spiffcode make major announcements like other companies do about their product?

We are going to make anouncements and there are
15. Does spiffcode developers work on a daily basis?

16. Seriously, how can we help out? There might be many here, who possess a skill that can benefit the company.

17. If a new WI is under development, will there be any benefit to existing game members?

18. If it's too hard for developers to work on the game, how come Spiffcode hire more workers? Ones without the high cost education status. There is this company that did that, and today is one of the biggest, if not the biggest.

19. Is Spiffcode success more than it expected? What are the joys and regrets of Spiffcode?

20. How big is the development crew for the game (WI), number of people working on the game?

21. When is the Join in (MP) lobby coming out? Is it also coming out for the PPC?

iPhone haznfirst priority ATM.

Sorry about asking so many questions, but I've been wondering about these things and I'm surprised many has not asked them already. I apologize if I sound angry and displeased, in reality I'm just anxious for the new add-on (lobby) that everybody has been waiting for.

Seriously though, if we can help in any way, let us know. Whether by art, programming, music, anything (even coffee lol).

If anyone also have questions of their own that they regard as essential to know, please do not hesitate to post them here, since a couple of these questions are scattered throughout the forum.

Only trying to help

Thank you!

scottlu
WI Founder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So many questions! I can tell you one thing for now:

The Multiplayer update to Warfare Incorporated has been submitted to App Store and is currently under review. Apple doesn't indicate how long the review process will take, but assuming smooth sailing, it will be available soon!

elamre
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what about my preview! :O
Joshuaiscool
Semi-frequent Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:12 pm    Post subject: Submission Reply with quote

Bloody hell apple are slow the update has been submitted to them two weeks ago this day and they STILL haven't released it. They used to be approved in one day early last year. From there it gradually deteriorated. Several days, a week then two weeks. Who knows how long this app will take. The update sounds good though from what I've been told. Can't wait![/img]
Jstuffjr
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update has been approved!
Joshuaiscool
Semi-frequent Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:51 am    Post subject: Update Reply with quote

16 days new apple record. If you haven't got this cool update get it now!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: