Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - Make another PDA strategy game---PLEASE!!!
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Make another PDA strategy game---PLEASE!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
swriverstone
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2003 7:24 am    Post subject: Make another PDA strategy game---PLEASE!!! Reply with quote

Warfare Incorporated was my introduction to strategy games (I've always been a flight sim---FPS player). What a great game! I love it!

Though I'm not quite finished with this one, I'm already wondering: is another PDA strategy game in the works? Obviously this depends on whether or not you covered expenses to make this game w/sales. I bought this one, and would gladly buy another one!

PLEASE develop another PDA strategy game...PLEASE!!!

BTW, lots of people are asking for this on PC...though that would be nice, what makes this game so unique is that it looks so good on color PDAs. (I play it on my Tungsten T3 at 480x320 and it's awesome!)

I've shown the game to many friends who say "Get out!!! That's so COOL! A tiny strategy game!!!"

Scott
claxbane
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2003 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad you are enjoying it. The developers are always happy to hear that their creation is being enjoyed. Depending on the success of this game it is possible that there will be another game in the future. However, at this time the developers are just trying to finish up the Multiplayer version.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: