Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - Scottlu pls answer my qs. Thx!
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Scottlu pls answer my qs. Thx!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Unknown
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:47 am    Post subject: Scottlu pls answer my qs. Thx! Reply with quote

Hi scottlu, I'd like to ask you if this even possible that my friend and I log in the same account, and we are team on balance of terror as the result we win so thr question is “Will I get more points?" I found it weird that we can log in the same account, especially can play together and I think it's considered as 1 vs 2 (one accounts vs. Two accounts)
scottlu
WI Founder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The points are split among teams. Within a team, the points are given to the players based on how many of the enemy they killed, out of the total for that team. Given this, if you have one team with two players using the same player account, that player's account would get all the points for that team. Let me know if you have more questions.
BrianBSHS
Administrator Emeritus

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't think that's cheap at all? Two players, on the same account, most likely sitting next to each other which would mean increased strategy and game play on their part. Team work would increase so it would be hard to beat. But i guess the risk is the points lost are doubled too, correct?
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

World peace...lol

Last edited by val on Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
scottlu
WI Founder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He still needs to win to get "more points". If he loses, he'll lose more points, so it's a wash. What Brian mentions is more an issue: two players potentially sitting next to each other collaborating, the other two not. That's an advantage.
Unknown
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you scottlu for the great answer!

Val, who the hell are u? Did I really call u a cheater??? I have no idea what you are talking about but did you know there are not only one person playing on unknown but 4?
Before you point out at something I hope you know what you are doing. And if it was not me who called you a cheater then it must be one of my sharer. Val, if you literally don't cheat then it won't hurt you that much to let the world hear. Always keep in mind this, the more anger you show other, the less they believe in you. Think about it. Smile
val
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let there be peace on earth...

Last edited by val on Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Unknown
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val, once again, before i even begin with anything, I literally hope you to give me, and yourself a minute to focus on my statement carefully. Thank you.

First of all, we've never played before. Second, this account was created by two people. (The other two are our friends, but they don't play as much as we do.) And third, I as the best in four people represent for the account apologize to "Brian", and "you."

I think this conversation should end right now, since I know Scottlu doesn't like this conversation still going any further, yet talking can't actually prove anything at all. (I wish you know it)

Finally, If you really want to challenge me, or ready to challenge me, feel free to pick the date and time for the match! Thank you for giving me a value minute. Wink
Unknown
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val, if you have the time, please read this.

RULES

* Spamming or advertising will be deleted. The person behind it will be warned at first, and banned if it happens again.
* Any member who hacks or tries to hack the forums will be banned.
* No cursing or flaming. Anyone who breaks this rule will be warned at first, and banned if it happens again.
* Anyone who cracks Warfare Incorporated and posts about it here will be banned.
* Useless posts (such as ones that are just meant to boost one's post count) will be deleted. The poster will be warned at first, and banned if it happens again.
* Think before you post.

If you know anyone who is breaking these rules, please PM me or email me, at Verdagon@gmail.com.
val
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish for world peace....

Last edited by val on Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
scottlu
WI Founder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys, would you move this conversation off the public forum?

Thanks.

galm
ForeRunner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ummmm tension? I dont think most people care about there post total. Val is for real though hes ranked second on the leaderboard in case u dont know. unknown some of those ideas on posting just wont happen, like no cursing? i know plenty of people here that could not handle that. Have u never heard them? i dont like listening to them all the time but dude unless ur in third grade get used to it!
galm
ForeRunner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

also u just copyed that word for word from verdagon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: