Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - I am not anon1234 or archangel
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

I am not anon1234 or archangel

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
val
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:31 pm    Post subject: I am not anon1234 or archangel Reply with quote

This may sound old to those who have been here for a while now, but I've been hearing crap that I am anon1234, archangel666 and some other ids. Here's the thing for those who did not already know. Anon1234 is my cousin/friend/tenant/roommate. I own a big house and so I decided to rent the basement for extra income. There are three people living in the basement and 2 of them are my cousins one is pretty much a friend of ours that we trust. We share the same wi-fi and we have 3 devices and they sometimes borrow my phone. Now hopefully this makes sense as to why you sometimes see identical ip's. Please don't be ignorant and think that I am those ids. I have told you before what my ids are. They are valicious, val, and val van java. I know my cousin's id is anon1234. I don't know who owns archangel666 and I don't really care. And I don't know if they have other ids and again, I don't care. It's theirs not mine. Please use your common sense.
galm
ForeRunner

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate people like that spreading bullshit rumors.
BrianBSHS
Administrator Emeritus

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I played with ArchANGEL666 on 2v2 battle, and it's definitely not Val. For one, he's WAY too slow, and upgraded his HRC, which Val seldom ever builds. For another thing, they don't even speak the same way.
ForeRunner

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brian what happened to ur sig?
BrianBSHS
Administrator Emeritus

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, someone copied the last one.. so I changed it.. stop spamming, that's besides the point.
Let The Truth Be Told

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have never told any one that Val was anon1234 I known their cousins so it's not me. For some reason people started sayingthat to me and to go look at ur battles saying when u both fight on the same team only one of u are moving and the other is just waiting. I was taliking to both of u at the same time and ur not the same. Arch I don't even know who that is he's just a regular player no one special? He has never made me say dam I need to get better so it can't be Val or anon1234. Just saying he's not on their level yet?
wonderer
Let The Truth Be Told

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

O yea since I know ur be back Val another fight? Or ur still hurtting from the lasts battle. Hehehe
val
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank goodness old timers know the difference between me and the others' skills. And by the way, I am the one that's being copied a lot just so you know. There's a few val ids and like I keep on saying the only ones that are mine are valicious, val and val van java. The rest of them are obviously wannabes wanting some attention but lacking in skills. I now know who archangel is but I don't really care. He even sent me a snapshot of what ring0r has been saying about me, berly, wish, tni, rully and kampretloe. What a racist guy. But that's beside the point.

And wonderbra you still owe me 2 cookies hahaha! I sure will play you again next time. You're lucky I was on sleeping pills the last time we fought. No, I am not making excuses, but that definitely affected my game somehow. Oh well, a win is a win and I give you that wonderbra. Until next time hehehe...
BrianBSHS
Administrator Emeritus

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonderer I don't even understand why you posted on this thread being all defensive. Honestly you sound guilty.
ForeRunner

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude I wasn't spamming and y the hell do all these players copy the top one? It's getting annoying knowing who ur playing!
ring0r
Semi-frequent Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi @

i just said to berly that im sorry of all ... I was just wondering and confused cuz the two always were kidding me on the Same way ... I tought so but now i know it was a mistake ... And im really sorry ... I Hope Ur Not angry about me Cut in don't wann's war anyone Smile

Im no racist Archangel Started but it doesnt matter ...

Sry
wonderer
Let The Truth Be Told

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cause I know I started it way back in the day when I made my first thread about hate on Val day. I had a lot of players saying that every anon was Val.
even when I came on spying as anon they would say I'm Val. Lol
val
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol those were the days! And yeah people would keep saying that i was also ipwn and brian and some ids that i never even heard of lol!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: