Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - Please please fix the flooding aka spaming
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Please please fix the flooding aka spaming

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Enhancement Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
archangle
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:01 pm    Post subject: Please please fix the flooding aka spaming Reply with quote

I was just playing ihatepies on the war bye foot. The map all you can build is people unless u take over the middle that has the white aka computers protecting the middle. So I took over it so I can win.

Then ihatepies told everyone to team up against me that's cool I understand I have tanks and they don't. But the part that got to me is that he started to flood the chat room or spam it what ever you like to call it.he did it for about 4 or 5 mins.

It's not my fault told ihatepies I was going to kill him first.
It's not my fault bottom player diden't want to attack me.
It's not my fault the other player could not get to me.

But it's ihatepies fault that we all laged off and I lost even though I had more skills or better tanks then them all.

So if your cool with ihatepies F u and Fu archangal666. O god i want to break his neck

So please make a flood sensor to stop it from happing again.
ihatepies
Established Forum User

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol archangle u need hi-speed not 64k connection. Its not my fault dat u suk. N wat flooding? Ur high lol. U were da one dat kept telling ppl to team up against me u dummy n i even have da screenshot for sure. Dats ez 2 losy here n a clear proof unlyk screenshot of a map. Lol sore loser!
wonderer
Let The Truth Be Told

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

frack you every time I see you in a game I'll make sure u lose if I'm an anon i'll make sure u don't play if you do play I'll make sure you lose I'll us all my ID's just to fece on your points. Yea you do have a pic but rember we diden't start the game so it don't mean fece. What pic you have.
being leader of viet pride.
Being the second highest poster on this forum.
Write many strategy.
Helping people and making people laugh.
ihatepies
Established Forum User

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha sore lozer
valicious
Die-hard Fan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I was playing sunken temple with skykiller, kmj and anon who was actually johnjones aka rcb321. anon(rcb) was yellow, kmj was red, skykiller was cyan and I was blue. I noticed from the very beginning of the game that yellow was constantly attacking me and raiding my structures. I thought it was weird since we were farthest from each other so I suspected that it was someone who wanted to bring me down. It was cool at first because that's how it is. Some players are just too cheap I guess. I was still winning though and I ended up eliminating yellow and cyan although cyan decided to attack yellow as well. I was able to make anon tell me who he was. He told me at first that he's johnjones and I guess he didn't know that I knew johnjones is rcb's other acct. Then I remembered about wonderbra's post and tried it as an experiment. I just kept on typing and not even one minute and I got disconnected. I had to reset my phone because it would not respond at all. So I was like "oh crap there goes my game". I then talked to wonderbra and told him about what I did and then checked my rating. And to my surprise, it actually says that I won the game. I guess we all got disconnected.

I guess what I am trying to say is that this bug should be fixed as soon as possible. Another thing is that the top players should be careful who they play with since rcb has been playing as anon just to bring other players down. I personally think it's very, very cheap but if that's what makes him happy then I wish him all the best. I just did not expect him to be that cheap though.

Last edited by valicious on Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
wonderer
Let The Truth Be Told

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That help me not to hate pie. That much more but then again he cost the other two inocent players to lose their points.

Then again he may have started a trend soooooo.
frack him still he made me poste it
vals cool caused he didn't do it to me Wink

Write many strategy.
kilik8880
Very Active User

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow ihatepies is lieing I'm sorry but it has to come out
he said he has proof of me useing the minimap glitch but he doesn't now he is doing it to wonderer.
you dont have anything.

I AM CALLING YOU OUT PIES SHOW THIS PROOF

Last edited by kilik8880 on Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
scottlu
WI Founder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stop guys, please. If you want to name call do it over PMs. Nobody wants to read you guys trash talking each other in a public forum. You can do it in private.

Second, have you guys read the posting rules? No swearing, and no name calling. If you think mispelling a swear word avoids breaking those rules, you're wrong. Those rules are both being broken in this thread. I don't want to give warnings to long time posters and contributors, but I will f I have to. Please follow the rules.

Flooding chat should not cause lagging out. Bad connections cause lagging out. If you can reliably reproduce it with a chat flood, then I'm all ears.

I will gladly add an auto-muzzling feature. Too many chats in a given time and you get muzzled. How many chats and in what time period do you suggest?

P.s. If I see more public fighting / name calling in this thread after this post after asking you to stop, you will be receiving a PM from me.

galm
ForeRunner

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd love one just not about that:( Scott y don't u add the ability to block people, either just u or everyone in the room can vote to have them blocked.
N@TE
Chief Administrator Emeritus

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:05 pm    Post subject: 3 things Reply with quote

Well the way I see it, three things could be done about this.
1. Block/ignore people. On one of my other online apps (Mega Poker Online) you can block people by doing /IGNORE name. You cannot see what they're saying, but you can see what everybody else is saying and they can see what you're saying.
2. Remove people from the room. Have somebody start a vote to remove them from the room. This would be a little more complicated because there would have to be a certain time limit that they couldn't come back in, and they also wouldn't be able to play any games then. I suppose they would just be removed from the chat.
3. Have an auto-block system that when you say a certain amount of things in a certain amount of time, it would block you from the chat. I suggest saying 10 things in 15 seconds.

wonderer
Let The Truth Be Told

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nate I agree on what you are saying on the bottom of all 3 #'s
Write many strategy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Enhancement Requests All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: