Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - [urgent] clan fora
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

[urgent] clan fora

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Enhancement Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
elamre
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:23 pm    Post subject: [urgent] clan fora Reply with quote

im getting a bit of a headache from all the clan fora, i usually do my daily check using "check newest posts".
but it gets every day harder to do that, since everything get spammed in those fora's.
cant they just make a forum of their own? enough free fora host ppl. and since this is WarfareIncorporated, and not boss or any other clann (i dont have anything against boss, its just an example. i also dont insult on anything).

at least make a function so i dont get to see it anymore, or remove em.

wonderer
Let The Truth Be Told

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fora?

You talking about how much I some times well most times talk crap to other players. It's has nothing to do about the clan just the players in it well if we were all cool then their would be no point of clans or any compition.

This is isn't heaven we can talk crap to a certion degree here. Next time I'll try not to call out a clan or person that is cheating. My bad for not liking players that call me a vangina(pusE) cause I don't play their maps when they want me I'm soorrry. I'll next time I'll try to talk to a player using priviet messing so they don't responds back to me..
I only talk trash to players that would respond back. So all of those players that never see on the forms I never say anything bad about them.

Anyways I talked crap to Val Nate kilik Zack dth brain scotllu(lolno lie) warkilla kempa ihatepies wish all on the forms but not scottlu.

All love but not in war lollollollol
I'm cool with now Val kilik Nate ihatepies brain(:-/) wish dth(if he comes back)scottlu(=])

being leader of viet pride.
Being the second highest poster on this forum.
Write many strategy.
Helping people and making people laugh.
N@TE
Chief Administrator Emeritus

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:36 pm    Post subject: Clans annoying? Reply with quote

How exactly are clans annoying? Okay so I guess if you never went onto the app and if you attempted to make one that failed, maybe things would be annoying. Clans are great, and if you think that that sort of talk is going to stop, this is only the beginning; just wait 'till clans wars. Oh there will be plenty of clan talk then. Maybe start playing some games and going onto the app and stop just only doing forum stuff. I still don't get how you can be interested in the game without making any maps or going onto the app. I just guess things have changed since your times elamre, especially since you say fora. Does that mean forums, or posts, or just forum stuff in general? I'm really not trying to be mean here, but I have a feeling I am Sad . Sorry. . .
No one
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol a new clan
BrianBSHS
Administrator Emeritus

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I think he means is, when you click "view posts since last visit" in order to check the latest hoopla on the forums, you have to weed through all of the clan specific threads. It becomes annoying when you're trying to look at threads that are more general than clan you aren't in.
What he is proposing is to make a filter for that page that lets you weed out or group together topics from the forums, so you can only look or view the ones you want to and not have to search through random clan pages.

Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrianBSHS wrote:
What I think he means is, when you click "view posts since last visit" in order to check the latest hoopla on the forums, you have to weed through all of the clan specific threads. It becomes annoying when you're trying to look at threads that are more general than clan you aren't in.
What he is proposing is to make a filter for that page that lets you weed out or group together topics from the forums, so you can only look or view the ones you want to and not have to search through random clan pages.

you, sir, rock.
thats exactly what i want!

wonderer
Let The Truth Be Told

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump
Write many strategy.
elamre
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wonderer wrote:
Bump

bump cuz of? you want it too?
also, make em private. so you can make tactics and stuff, witouth letting other people read it.
the forum needs an update badly lol. and you can only see the clan fora using the Usergroups. so you make a new usergroup (Demons ie) then the boss of the Demons can allow, or not allow people. if he allows, those people will be in the usergrout, thus they can see the posts Smile

wonderer
Let The Truth Be Told

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To big of words we are just humble clan members
Write many strategy.
elamre
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wonderer wrote:
To big of words we are just humble clan members

what exactly do you mean?

sars
Established Forum User

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It means wonderer is stupid
ElectronicFlesh
Very Active User

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol no offense, but did Wonderer really just call himself stupid. lol. Wonderer does in no way represent me or my clan with that comment. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
BrianBSHS
Administrator Emeritus

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In order to make the clan forums private you would have to make it invisible and then set access to other members in the clan. It isn't that hard and it can be done, but you guys have to understand that you want the game to be updated and the forums and you want everything to be perfect. Scott is only 1 person and everything takes time, not only that but he has a job aside from this, so please try to imagine how hard it would be to get all of that done simultaneously.
Very Active User

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't like da forms to b hidden, just an upgraded search funcion, you know, tick some boxes and hey presto you have ur topic.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Enhancement Requests All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: