Van Java avatar and van java maps
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
wonderer
Let The Truth Be Told

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok I got the left side vs right side.
Ok bigger openings ok

andys ok after you defeat the half of the middle? And Andy well apear at your hq? But on your team who well control them. Ok both members well get their own Andy right?

And if the left side defeats takes control of the whole middle they get twice the amount of Andy? The computer can tell the difference?

May be the Andy well spawn on the side of the team defeated their allies. So left side gets the middle but have to fight off the Andy as well.:-/

sounds cool if you take over the middle Yea but about the other players that are slower then others.

I played that chaos to day woulden't you now my partner dident help it's cool I took over the whole middle and the other team was waiting for me they was on top. Then when I destoryed their side they rushed me back and I lost. Maybe............ That could be the reasons why for why you want Andy.?

being leader of viet pride.
Being the second highest poster on this forum.
Write many strategy.
Helping people and making people laugh.
valicious
Die-hard Fan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd say if the other team doesn't bother killing the common enemies and wait for the other team to do it, then the team that does it should get another andys. A maximum of 2 andys per player only. But who's dumb enough to let that happen?

Andys should spawn where your hq is to make it fair. And you they should only spawn once you've killed at least 40% of the middle units. So basically, killing 80% of middle units can give you 2 andys per player if it's 2vs2.

If you don't trust your partner, you can play 1vs1 or ffa. This concept is for 2vs2, 1vs1 and ffa.

Last edited by valicious on Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
wonderer
Let The Truth Be Told

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

O two Andy at the most lol I thought you ment like a grip of Andys it's cool I f my partner sucks younow that's how I get that much better but I slipped up I should have build towers to protect my self. The only thing that pissed me off is that he left Sad we would have won if he only stayed and build any tanks Sad
being leader of viet pride.
Being the second highest poster on this forum.
Write many strategy.
Helping people and making people laugh.
valicious
Die-hard Fan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

galm wrote:
If u want a map beta can do it for u to ur specifications if ud like, we r the most active mapmakers.

Hi Galm. I was just wondering if you're already working on the maps that I posted about. I haven't heard back from you so get back to me when you get the chance.

Thanks

galm
ForeRunner

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ong sorry I didn't see that post, i will get right on it, although I think with the halfway thing I'll try but I might just have the first side get there hmmmm... Also u rent Capome tight? he's saying he is.
galm
ForeRunner

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shoot how do u post a pic again? Disable BBC code? Also I need more info do u literally want team chaos on it's side? AI in the center is no prob, do u want them to have alot more health then normal? There's also a problem with terrain unreachable there's this newerish rule that doesn't let u have an area not reachable by a unit. So sadly there would have to be a back door. I've been asking Scott to get rid of it but idk if he will. I can do anything else otherwise, if u want to step on pads for money, unlimited money, normal galaxit, tight budget style money, or a combo. I can also restrict units if u don't want dominions available or anything else. I can also add replicators, but do u have like a free drawing app? Just draw a cruddy version of what u want tHe map to look like.
valicious
Die-hard Fan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

valicious wrote:
One of my ideas for a team map would be based on team chaos but with wider openings and and side by side Like bot instead of top and bottom. Then make the middle part a bit wider. And since there will be computer-controlled enemies in the middle, once the team destroys the first half of the cpu enemies, that team gets a bonus, maybe an andy for each player that does it. So both teams have a chance to get andies, but only if they're able to destroy half of the common enemies.

So let's say team cyan and blue destroys the first half but the other team destroys the other before cyan/blue could get to them, then both teams get andies. But if team cyan/blue destroys half and kills a part of the other half as well, then only blue/cyan will get andies. Make 3 of these maps, ffa, 1vs1 and 2vs2. Entrances have to be different for ffa. For ffa there should e 4 entrances to make things first.

By the way, I have no idea what cap0ne was talking about. I have never, ever had a chat with him. So what ever it is that he told you we talked about, it's not true.

Lemme know if it's doable and please, whoever is volunteering to build these maps, please include my name as a co-author since it's my idea and I posted it here first. I just can't find the time to create maps at the moment. As for the names of the maps, we'll figure it out once it's finished.

Thanks Galm or to whoever is going to make this idea a reality. But I'm giving Galm first shot since he volunteered first, otherwise any other volunteers must ask for permission first before doing it.

galm
ForeRunner

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huhhhh I know that so ok just team chaos on its side.
valicious
Die-hard Fan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks galm.
galm
ForeRunner

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do u want a specific name? For the ffa I am also debating what to make it look like, i could have the players cutoff from each other but have a large opening in the center with comp players. Oh and the health thing was I meant I can make them like really strong or strong but won't shoot or only shoot if u shoot first.
valicious
Die-hard Fan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi galm. Sorry I forgot to reply to your last post here. I don't have a specific name for the map yet, but I do have an idea. As for the neutral units' and structures' health, just make them normal. You can also set the neutral units on defensive mode.

Have you started doing it yet? If you need some help I can ask some of the map builders/developers to help you out. Or if you don't think you won't be able to do this, just let me know and I'll figure something out.

Thanks.

galm
ForeRunner

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm finished with the 2v2 and 1v1 but idk what u want the FFA to look like. I've got some prototypes.
ihatepies
Established Forum User

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

y u aint posted dem yet galm?
galm
ForeRunner

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is he just posting spaces?
ihatepies
Established Forum User

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Highlight it glam. who da fck can post a blank or spaces?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Van Java All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: