Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - THREE RAIDERS ONLY
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

THREE RAIDERS ONLY

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> M8: Hostile Takover
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Is this helpful?
Yes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

Magix430
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:47 pm    Post subject: THREE RAIDERS ONLY Reply with quote

How to beat this level.
Magix430
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay. After a long hour of trying to figure out how to beat this, I finally got it. You start out in the northwest region with Andy and eight corporate raiders, three more in stow if the eight die. My mission success time was 6 minutes.

First, send Andy a bit to the right to kill the three rocket troopers, one eagle, and a broadsword. It shouldn't be too difficult.

Next, the Liberator should be seen seconds after that short assault, so zone in on it and kill it, it was the only one I encountered in the level.

Send Andy to the far east, killing as many troops as possible. When you reach the HRC, just camp there, and revert your map selection screen back to the raiders. Arrange them into a long line, with one corporate raider one square farther than the rest. Send them to where Andy is, but make sure they stick to the wall. If one dies, the rest do.

Send Andy NEAR the HQ, not close enough as to be shot by the turrets. Shoot the enemies within. Then, get out of there. Select three raiders from the front and arrange them like this:

X
X X

and jump into the base, sending all for the Surveillance Center. The turret should kill one, one will reach the SC, and the turrets will stop firing. Send in the last for a victory and a sigh of relief!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> M8: Hostile Takover All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: