Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - Can't Access Missions
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Can't Access Missions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Mission Authoring
View previous topic :: View next topic  
islesfan
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 2:58 pm    Post subject: Can't Access Missions Reply with quote

I downloaded version 1.1. After I installed it (and had to start all over again, since my saved game at the beginning of mission 7 is now "out of date") I tried to load some of the new missions. I tried loading them on my card, and then on my main memory, still nothing. I have tried every menu at the start screen, and none of the new missions is available to open. According to the Mission Pack manager program, the missions are there, but the game won't show them to me.

HELP!!!

P.S. Palm M130 running the game from the expansion card.
SoLan
Very Active User

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You do not have to start the game all over just because the saved games are "out of date". You can go directly to mission 7 by selecting "Play Mission" and then "Play Story Mission". The user authored missions should be available if you select "Play Mission" and then "Play Challenge Mission".

The fact that your saved games are reported as "out of date" should indicate that you are running the new version. You can check this, however, on the main menu screen. Does it say v. 1.1 at the bottom of the screen?

Trying the forums is probably a good idea, but this might not be the best forum for this as it is mostly concerned with the mission editor. I don't know if there is a support forum (maybe there should be?), but you might have more luck if you try in the "General Discussion" forum.

islesfan
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 2:10 pm    Post subject: Can't access missions Reply with quote

I tired all that, and I still cannot access the new missions. I installed the "Paradise" mission, and it is nowhere to be found in the game. It is still there in the Mission Pack Manager, but not in the game.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Mission Authoring All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: