Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - Opinions?
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Opinions?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mithoz
Forum Conqueror

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just like your last 2 posts? which you had to change subject because you couldnt keep up

The van javas: berly, val, mole, brian, mat, wish, rully, kou, ducati, blake, warkilla, kempa, dealer, morph.
Cloud
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I couldn't keep up? You didnt even know what my first post was about!!
wonderer
Let The Truth Be Told

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cloud wrote:
You sure? Because a lot of your posts are unnecessary...

that is true mat Very Happy

being leader of viet pride.
Being the second highest poster on this forum.
Write many strategy.
Helping people and making people laugh.
Mithoz
Forum Conqueror

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wonderer wrote:
Cloud wrote:
You sure? Because a lot of your posts are unnecessary...

that is true mat Very Happy

wondy unnecessary posts is what keeps this forum alive xD

The van javas: berly, val, mole, brian, mat, wish, rully, kou, ducati, blake, warkilla, kempa, dealer, morph.
N@TE
Chief Administrator Emeritus

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:13 am    Post subject: Major deletion Reply with quote

Wolfy wrote:
Wolfys a beast
Wolfy wrote:
Cloud stay on topic
Cloud wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Wolfys a beast

Wolfy stay on topic
Wolfy wrote:
Cloud wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Wolfys a beast

Wolfy stay on topic

I was on topic the topics about opinions and that's my opinion Razz
Cloud wrote:
Are you sure? Because it seemed like your opinion of the topics opinions were off topic so therefore your post about being off topic was an opinion about the previous topic which were off topic in your case Twisted Evil
Wolfy wrote:
Not off topic if it's my opinion duh just stop cloud
Cloud wrote:
Your opinion isn't the same as others. So what may be off topic to you isn't to others...
Wolfy wrote:
Exactly so my post isn't off topic Razz
Cloud wrote:
Technically it is because what you posted has nothing to do with the conversation that was going on.
Wolfy wrote:
Cuz ur post was off topic
Cloud wrote:
So was yours
sam wrote:
off topic post XD so guys what do yous like about soccer Very Happy
Mithoz wrote:
sam wrote:

no sam just no
sam wrote:
Mithoz wrote:
sam wrote:

no sam just no

hmmm mat hard question... Rolling Eyes i like to be a striker (i am) to score all the goals XD then ya get all the credit Cool

All of the above posts have been deleted due to being off-topic, spam, and an obvious attempt to increase post counts.

Also, please keep this conversation more meaningful. Right now, the argument is rather amateur and is obliviously on a never-ending track. State your points of reason, realize mistakes, and concur. Until then, I may be deleting meaningless posts that I see are just to gain post counts.

Duc Van Java
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahahhahahahah
Cloud "the MOD spammer.."
And
"pumper.."
Hes violating the rules so why is he still a mod?
I guess mod can do what they really want..
Ugh
Lame....

Duc Van Java/Ducati848/Lstexille
valicious
Die-hard Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:04 am    Post subject: Re: Major deletion Reply with quote

N@TE wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Wolfys a beast
Wolfy wrote:
Cloud stay on topic
Cloud wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Wolfys a beast

Wolfy stay on topic
Wolfy wrote:
Cloud wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Wolfys a beast

Wolfy stay on topic

Cloud wrote:
Are you sure? Because it seemed like your opinion of the topics opinions were off topic so therefore your post about being off topic was an opinion about the previous topic which were off topic in your case Twisted Evil
Wolfy wrote:
Cloud wrote:
Your opinion isn't the same as others. So what may be off topic to you isn't to others...
Wolfy wrote:
Cloud wrote:
Technically it is because what you posted has nothing to do with the conversation that was going on.
Wolfy wrote:
Cloud wrote:
So was yours
sam wrote:
Mithoz wrote:
sam wrote:

no sam just no
sam wrote:
Mithoz wrote:
sam wrote:

no sam just no

hmmm mat hard question... Rolling Eyes i like to be a striker (i am) to score all the goals XD then ya get all the credit Cool

All of the above posts have been deleted due to being off-topic, spam, and an obvious attempt to increase post counts.

Also, please keep this conversation more meaningful. Right now, the argument is rather amateur and is obliviously on a never-ending track. State your points of reason, realize mistakes, and concur. Until then, I may be deleting meaningless posts that I see are just to gain post counts.

WTF Nate? Could you not have asked me first? I was already considering deleting these comments since they're obviously off-topic but not really considered that major. The title is "Opinion" in case you didn't notice and it does cover a lot of things. I understand that there are some arguments going on here but you must also understand that some minor arguments are not necessarily a bad thing. Sometimes an argument is considered a "necessary evil" and should not be something to over-react to.

And by the way, I did not delete Ducati's last comment since it's his "opinion" and there seems to be a basis as to why he made that comment. I emailed him though to tell him to tone it down a little since part of the comment kinda seems like an accusation.

Most of all, Cloud is your minion and you, as his/her admin, are considered partially responsible for his/her behavior in page fora. It is unacceptable for chat mods to argue unnecessarily with people on this page or any other page.

Last but not the least, please consult the clan page moderators before before deleting or making changes to any posts or comments. It is rude and disrespectful to just do it just because you feel like it. We may have our indifference but that shouldn't mean you should do something here that can be deemed overpowering just because you are now an administrator. It is very nazi-like.

berly van java
Very Active User

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:33 am    Post subject: Re: Major deletion Reply with quote

N@TE wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Wolfys a beast
Wolfy wrote:
Cloud stay on topic
Cloud wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Wolfys a beast

Wolfy stay on topic
Wolfy wrote:
Cloud wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Wolfys a beast

Wolfy stay on topic

Cloud wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Cloud wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Cloud wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Cloud wrote:
So was yours
sam wrote:
Mithoz wrote:
sam wrote:

no sam just no
sam wrote:
Mithoz wrote:
sam wrote:

no sam just no

Y u not have our permission Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Wolfy
Die-hard Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:05 am    Post subject: Re: Major deletion Reply with quote

N@TE wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Wolfys a beast
Wolfy wrote:
Cloud stay on topic
Cloud wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Wolfys a beast

Wolfy stay on topic
Wolfy wrote:
Cloud wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Wolfys a beast

Wolfy stay on topic

Cloud wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Cloud wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Exactly so
my post isn't off topic Razz
Cloud wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Cloud wrote:
So was yours
sam wrote:
Mithoz wrote:
sam wrote:

no sam just no
sam wrote:
Mithoz wrote:
sam wrote:

no sam just no

That's alot of quotes
N@TE

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Major deletion Reply with quote

valicious wrote:
WTF Nate? Could you not have asked me first? I was already considering deleting these comments since they're obviously off-topic but not really considered that major. The title is "Opinion" in case you didn't notice and it does cover a lot of things. I understand that there are some arguments going on here but you must also understand that some minor arguments are not necessarily a bad thing. Sometimes an argument is considered a "necessary evil" and should not be something to over-react to.

And by the way, I did not delete Ducati's last comment since it's his "opinion" and there seems to be a basis as to why he made that comment. I emailed him though to tell him to tone it down a little since part of the comment kinda seems like an accusation.

Most of all, Cloud is your minion and you, as his/her admin, are considered partially responsible for his/her behavior in page fora. It is unacceptable for chat mods to argue unnecessarily with people on this page or any other page.

Last but not the least, please consult the clan page moderators before before deleting or making changes to any posts or comments. It is rude and disrespectful to just do it just because you feel like it. We may have our indifference but that shouldn't mean you should do something here that can be deemed overpowering just because you are now an administrator. It is very nazi-like.
Val, you have previously requested for me to post when I delete posts, and I have done so since this was a considerable deletion. Also, please notice that absolutely none of the posts pertaining to the argument between Van Java members and TDS members have been deleted. All of the posts that I deleted were between wolfy and cloud, and the posts following sam's irrelevant post about soccer.

Additionally, I do not view any moderators or players as my "minions". Moderators are those who graciously provide aid to admins in their duties. Admins are not all-powerful gods, thus moderators are not negligible underlings.

Furthermore, I cannot be held responsible for anybody else's actions. I may instruct people on what to do in certain scenarios, and I may act appropriately in accordance to other people's actions in specific scenarios. However, I can only be responsible for my own actions, and I hold one-hundred percent responsibility for what I do and say.

Val, since you find it "unacceptable for chat mods to argue unnecessarily with people on this page," you are welcome to remove posts that you find must be deleted, and I respect that decision. Immediate halting of the argument held on this page is preferable, but it's your choice if that should occur.

From my understanding, Val, we can agree that posts had to and maybe still need to be removed. The conversation between Van Java and TDS has not reach the flaming stage yet, so it still embraces the forum rules. Once flaming has initiated (and by the looks of it, that is imminent), the situation will become more serious.

Cloud
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duc Van Java wrote:
Ahahhahahahah
And
"pumper.."
Ugh
Lame....

Don't point fingers without any proof.

wonderer
Let The Truth Be Told

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cloud wrote:
Duc Van Java wrote:
Ahahhahahahah
And
"pumper.."
Ugh
Lame....

i think nate deleted the proof

being leader of viet pride.
Being the second highest poster on this forum.
Write many strategy.
Helping people and making people laugh.
N@TE

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:12 pm    Post subject: Only deleted as stated Reply with quote

wonderer wrote:
Cloud wrote:
Duc Van Java wrote:
Ahahhahahahah
And
"pumper.."
Ugh
Lame....

i think nate deleted the proof
On this topic, I have only deleted what I have stated in my post and nothing more. No other posts have been deleted by me other than what I have specified.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Van Java All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: