Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - pride clan is up and running!
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

pride clan is up and running!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wanderer
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:40 pm    Post subject: pride clan is up and running! Reply with quote

heres the link to the mini site http://pridegamingappclan.webs.com/

im trying to find the key words so i can find it in google but i havent found it yet. the link is the only way i can find the site. webs.com is a great free web maker. if you look at me i cant even make a map for this game but on their i can do alot of things simple and fast. webs has lots of cool things just like this web site. if anywone would like to join just join their is one locked topic for members. i wont be menting anything about mods here since they cant join the warfare inc branch but other games they can join.( Confused ill be nicer too)

the rules are not fully completed cause i need people to join but later on ill change them. the reviews for all my games will be added i will copy and paste my reviews i did on warfare inc. and post them on the pride page.

if you want to look over the site and say anything about it its up to you. good or bad. it wont make a different unless i change something. if anyone notice i didnt say anything about flaming on the pride clan page cause that my least of my worries. i will try to convince my members to join this game buy using my reviews section.

theirs mainly one page called Discussion And Reviews thats where all the writing is going. even if members dont join the site ill talk alone and i will still post. gameloft has about 3000 people playing at all time on their different games. all they need is me to push them to my site.

if anyone here wants to help just ask and we can get started partner/partners. but i will own the majority of pride so will i make the final decission. unless more people want to control the site with me. it wont be simple like the adims here you will need to put in some work. like good long reviews. and just posting what ever is going on with life near you.

im just putting it on the table if anyone wants some. oh yeah accounts i dont trust you cant control with me ( if i ever thought your account wasn't your main account you know who you are cause i remember alot )
mods, and adims can control but no sitting on your hands with pride.

last thing before i got to sleep clan tags and avatars will come later. some games like warfare inc. its better not to switch accounts cause it makes you look like your new so that when avatars comes in hand. but games like nova2 and nova1 you can change your account name so the clan tag will come in handy. i'll edit this post and posts my notes im sending to the gameloft players im befriending.

Here's my notes I posted this with my _Tx_wonderer account on gameloft "Hello I'm wonderer aka _Ai_wonderer i'm asking players to join my clan the only requirement will be to add 4 letters to your account name (you can edit you account name in the gameloft live link you will not lose your rank or weapons.) . if I sent you this message then at anytime you can join with no try outs. If I didn't send you this message then you would have to ask or be asked then you would be tested to see if you fit the skill level as the rest of the clan.

Well the clan/team will be called "pride" but 2 the 4 added letters will be different from the other members until we get enough members then we can change to something permeant (I already got something in mind) . So come on and join so we can start fighting to gather if you would like to ask your gameloft "friends" then please do so what I'm starting is just a jumping off point for something much bigger but I need followers mainly to talk with." 

Andthis when the reply to my message "Thank you for replying to my message. The requirements would be to add the aberavtion of your state or country to your account name.

So since I'm from Texas and my account name is wonderer my new account name will be _Tx_wonderer. 

Since you might not live in the same state as me or the other members we will look out and team up with other members with ANY aberavtion in their name.  Since no one is doing what we are doing at this time it will be easy to spot each other while playing. 

If you decide not to join pride but want to do what we are doing that is great. Just remember pride is just the jumping off point until we get more members."

And I sent theses with my _Tx_sars101 account to the gameloft friend this message is the first time I asked people to fellow me "I'm trying to get nova2 players to add their abbreviation of their states to their account name. 

So since my account is sars101 and I live in Texas I would change my account to " _Tx_sars101 " .

If your already in a team or group that plays gameloft you might have some different letters and might not fit with all the extra letters. So just pass this message on to other friend nova2.

If you need help or anything else send me a message."

heres the link again http://pridegamingappclan.webs.com/apps/forums/

Created wmw club.
helping people out from the side lines.
Keeping the same profile picture since day one.
rand0mchance
Established Forum User

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey wondy, i can possibly
Help you out if you want, just pm me the details and what i would do to help and ill see if i can do it
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: