Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - requesting topics about warfare incorporated
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

requesting topics about warfare incorporated

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Strategy Center
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wanderer
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:47 pm    Post subject: requesting topics about warfare incorporated Reply with quote

if you have any topic you would like to see about warfare inc post them and i will ask the right people to find the answers.

The Strategy Center is not a clan
The Strategy Center is not a club
The Strategy Center is a place to find reviews about maps and warfare inc in general.

That means no baning players from The Strategy Center
That means free speech in the The Strategy Center

Created wmw club.
helping people out from the side lines.
Keeping the same profile picture since day one.
wanderer
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A few things i would like to request from lot of people of warfare inc.
If certain people dont want to post in public they can send me a message and ill post for them.(their names will be hidden)
If the topics are not made then i will make the topics and send a messages to the accounts asking them to posts on certion topics.
Theses are the topics im requesting from everyone.
Since i been playing this game long time i seen, hurd, and talked alot about mostly everything that has to do with this game. but i havent been in every conversation
out their. thats a good thing cause that gives you the chance you to post on the strategy center
    So lets get started

who ever posts first make the tittle "mods powers in general"
what are the admins powers, while playing games and in the chat rooms
what are the chat mods powers, while playing the game and in the chat rooms

i would like admins to post their powers and the chat mods to post their powers. if they are unwilling to post then someone else can post for them.
it can be in one topic or two topics. if players know what they can do then they will know who to ask for help, and maybe detered players from score pumping and spaming.

who ever posts first make the tittle say the clans name
I would like the leaders and mods to give their inputs about the clans they been in. if the mod makes the topic first and writes about the clan.
the leader can post in the same topic his view on the clan. it can be about the clan up raising and down fall or just the way they saw the clan.
after the leader and mod have posted about their clans i would like the members to post about the clans the way they saw it as.
if the leader of the clan or mod doesnt post anymore then a member can write its review. if a member cannot be found then someone can post about it.
if a clan had 3 different leaders or mods all of them can add their review. if a clan had 20 members all members can add their reviews about that clan.
so if you been in 5 different clans then you can post about them all in the correct topics.
this goes for clubs as well but since they are new they should wait until the page gets older.
all i ask is you dont just hype up the clan or club but be honest about it on how you feel. also add all your avatars to your clan topics. with clan tags if you had any

i would like the creator of this forum to make a topic talking about warefare incorporated.com web site.

i would like an old player that was here when the first 3 clans(outlanders,vanjavas,outlaws) was created or older. to post on how this game is in general. (not going into detail about clans)
if anyone else would like to post about this topic then just make a new topic called "warfare inc game in general, by _______"

i would like someone to make a topic talking about how to play unlimited cash maps in general.more then one person can make a topic about it just tittle the topic "unlimited cash maps in general, by ______"

i would like someone to make a topic talking about how to play limited cash maps in general.more then one person can make a topic about it just tittle the topic "limited cash maps in general, by ______"

i would like someone to make a topic about being in multiple clans. tittle should be "how to hide in clans, by ______"

if anyone can think of any more topics to be made just post and wait to see who makes the topic. i will wait as long as i can if no ones posts i will write
all the reviews if i have too.

Created wmw club.
helping people out from the side lines.
Keeping the same profile picture since day one.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Strategy Center All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: