Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - Roles List
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Roles List

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Mafia General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
trineroks
Chief Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:00 pm    Post subject: Roles List Reply with quote

Last updated 3/7/12

Town roles (Wins if all evil roles are dead):

Sniper - A talented sharpshooter who served in the USMC. The sniper can choose one target to kill in the day. This ability can only be used ONCE IN THE ENTIRE GAME. The sniper must PM me to use this action during the DAY SEQUENCE. Killing someone will not end the day.

Civilian - An ordinary civilian. Can barricade his house at night ONCE IN THE ENTIRE GAME AT NIGHT to protect himself from death. The civilian must PM me to use this action during the NIGHT SEQUENCE.

Mayor - A man who has had experience as a mayor in some other town. The mayor has the special option to reveal his role DURING DAYTIME, which will let his vote count 3x the usual amount. This is helpful when mafia outnumber the town, as the mayor's vote counts as 3 people. The mayor must PM me to use this action during the DAY SEQUENCE.

Vigilante - A cop who will bypass the law to rid the world of evildoers. He has the option of killing up to THREE times in the ENTIRE GAME AT NIGHT. The Police Officer must PM me the target of choice during the NIGHT SEQUENCE.

Detective - A sleuth who follows one person PER NIGHT to find out where he/she has been at night. The detective will know the name of the person the target visited that night. Detective must PM me this action during the NIGHT SEQUENCE.

Mason - A group of masons who know eachother. There will be a special mason named "Mason Leader".

Bodyguard - A strong man who served in the Russian Spetsnaz. He is armed with a Russian service pistol. He can choose to protect someone AT NIGHT to prevent him from dying. HOWEVER, this will result in the death of both the bodyguard AND the attacker in the case someone attacks the protected person. Bodyguard cannot protect himself. Please PM me the target you wish to defend during the NIGHT SEQUENCE.

Investigator - A super sleuth who can investigate players and find clues as to their role. Investigator must PM me the target of choice during the NIGHT SEQUENCE. Unlike other town roles, investigators will learn everything of what happened to them during the night. Investigation reports are not affected by framers.

Doctor - A surgeon with sharp tools. He can choose one target to save PER NIGHT. If the target is attacked, he will not die. The doctor CANNOT protect himself, but other doctors can protect eachother. The doctor must PM me the target of choice during the NIGHT SEQUENCE.

Agent - A man who served in MI-6 and the CIA before retiring. He has control of communications devices and can intercept chat from the Mafia. This means I (the narrator) will PM him the results of last night's Mafia night chat; HOWEVER, THE NIGHT CHAT WILL BE ANONYMOUS SO THE AGENT DOES NOT KNOW WHO THE MAFIA IS.

Lookout - An eagle-eyed observer who owns a car and can observe one player EACH NIGHT to find out the names of everyone who visited that player. The lookout must PM me the target of choice during the NIGHT SEQUENCE.

Seducer - A very seductive and promiscuous woman. Can roleblock one person PER NIGHT. (Role blocking = prevent the player from doing his/her night action such as killing, investigating, etc). The seducer is immune to role-blocking. Please PM me the target of choice during the NIGHT SEQUENCE.

Sheriff - A sheriff in hiding for fear of murder, this player has the power to detect whether another player is a member of the mafia or not. Please PM me the target of choice during the NIGHT SEQUENCE.

Coroner - A man specialized in autopsy. The coroner has the ability to check a DEAD person to detect that person's EXACT role during the NIGHT SEQUENCE and read his last will (if he ever wrote one). This role is incredibly useful when the mafia have either a disguiser or a sweeper in play; the coroner can check if a dead "mafia" is really indeed a mafia or has been a victim of disguising and can check dead unknown roles to find out their roles. Please PM me the target of choice.

Mafia roles (Evil; Wins if the town is dead):

Mafioso - Your typical mafia member, armed with a Thompson submachinegun. He must talk with the Godfather on the Mafia Group Chat forum to decide on a kill. I WILL ONLY ACCEPT KILLS ON THE MAFIA GROUP FORUM DURING THE NIGHT SEQUENCE. DO NOT PM ME THE TARGET.

Godfather - The leader of the mafia. The Godfather is immune to death and roleblocking AT NIGHT and does not appear suspicious in investigation reports. The Godfather's vote overrides the votes of others. Otherwise, the same rules as mafia apply. Please post your target on the Mafia Group Chat forum during the NIGHT SEQUENCE.

Framer - A trained criminal who can frame others at night. If a sheriff investigates the framed target, the target will appear as a mafia member. Please post your framed target on the Mafia Group Chat forum during the NIGHT SEQUENCE.

Sweeper - A criminal with experience in hiding evidence. A sweeper will prevent a target's role from appearing in the graveyard and will instead show up as a random mafia role (instead of "trineroks (Civilian) is dead", it will appear as "trineroks (???) is dead"). The sweeper should target the same target as the godfather. Please post your target on Mafia Group Chat forum during the NIGHT SEQUENCE.

Rogue Investigator - An investigator who has been bribed to join the mafia. He acts like the investigator for the mafia, and can find out clues as to what role other players are. If the Godfather dies, the rogue investigator becomes the new Godfather. Please post your target on Mafia Group Chat forum during the NIGHT SEQUENCE.

Consort - A scantily clad woman who works for the Mafia. She has the option of roleblocking one person PER NIGHT to prevent that person from doing his/her night ability. The consort is immune to role-blocking. Please post your target on Mafia Group Chat forum during the NIGHT SEQUENCE.

Alibi Witness - A man who has mastered the art of deception and lies. The alibi witness can select one person in his mafia team PER NIGHT and produce an alibi, making that person appear as whatever town role he likes. The target will appear as not suspicious to sheriffs and investigators, and for detectives it will appear as if the target never visited anyone that night. Alibi witnesses cannot target themselves. Please post your target on Mafia Group Chat forum during the NIGHT SEQUENCE.

Assassin - A cold blooded marksman with a suppressed rifle. The assassin can choose one target to kill in the day. This ability can only be used ONCE IN THE ENTIRE GAME. The assassin must PM me the target of choice during the DAY SEQUENCE. Killing someone will not end the day.

Blackmailer - A man who has a way with words. Can choose to target one person per night and force that player to complete a task. Your task can be anything, such as:

-Make your victim claim a role
-Make your victim accuse someone
-Make your victim say something the next day
-Make your victim act a certain way

Or any combination of the above. If your target fails to complete his/her task the next day, that person will be turned into a jester. Please post your target on Mafia Group Chat forum during the NIGHT SEQUENCE.

Neutral Roles (Has different win conditions):

Amnesiac - A man who has no recollection of his past. The amnesiac may select one person FROM THE GRAVEYARD AT NIGHT to assume that person's role. Once you steal a dead player's role you may NOT revert back to amnesiac. Please PM me the target of choice during the NIGHT SEQUENCE. The amnesiac WINS if he/she complete the win condition of their stolen role; if the amnesiac has NOT claimed a role, he/she must survive until the end to win.

Jester - A mentally insane person whose life goal is to be lynched in public. Getting killed at night DOES NOT COUNT. The jester WINS when he is lynched during daytime.

Serial Killer - A deranged killer, the serial killer seeks pleasure in murdering his victims. The serial killer is also immune to death AT NIGHT. Please PM me your target of chocie during the NIGHT SEQUENCE. The serial killer WINS when he survives until the end.

Bomber - A rather "explosive" man with "great" ambitions. He has stashes of C4, ready to bring the whole world down and start life anew. The bomber has the ability to plant a bomb under one person's house each night and then detonate all planted bombs whenever he wishes. For example:
-Bomber can plant a bomb on one person's house Night 1 and detonate it Night 2
-Bomber can plant a bomb on one person's house Night 1, another on Night 2, and detonate both bombs on Night 3, killing both those people.
-You can plant as much bombs as you want before blowing all your planted bombs off.
Please PM me your target of chocie during the NIGHT SEQUENCE. The serial killer WINS when he survives until the end.

Cult - A member of a secret organization. The cult wishes to convert everyone to their cause. To convert someone, please post in the Group Chat forum. The person with the majority votes will be converted.

NOTICE: IF MAFIA KILLING ROLES ARE DEAD, THE LAST REMAINING MAFIA (or one of the two other mafia) WILL TURN INTO A MAFIOSO. I WILL PM THE PLAYER WITH THE NOTIFICATION.

I will add more roles. If you have roles suggestions or edits to existing roles, please say so. For now I need enough affirmatives to start this forum mafia.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Mafia General Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: