Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - Gg thread describe how the match was and how it ended.
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Gg thread describe how the match was and how it ended.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Strategy Center
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wonderer
Let The Truth Be Told

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:13 am    Post subject: Gg thread describe how the match was and how it ended. Reply with quote

I just had a geat match with 2 anons and samsarina the map was
" unlimited 2vs2 (BYvsRC) " I felt kinda bad the way I was acting but at the end it was a great match mainly cause I won. If I would had lost it still would had been a good game cause I was able to hold them back for a while.

It was me and anon vs samsarina and anon. I need one point so I can jump up 3 ranks on the leader board so I joined their match. Thinking it was going to be an easy game for me.

When the game started my partner quit... I had to think quit cause it was know 2vs1 or fight and hope they were noobs. So i checked out their bases with 3 eagles and made 3 or 4 hqs to match their speed in building. My form was all of cause I was in a hurry so I couldn't make it look nice. Lucky for me both was noobish not so bad but not great players. So I built broadswords and attacked cyan(the anon) trying to make him quit fast or slow down his vts builds. I was able to destory a few buildings of cyans but red stepped in then my wave of tanks keeped on coming pushing red(samsarina) and cyan to the brinks of losing but since my stream of tanks was never big they had enough time to build tanks from everyone of their vts.

I notice the cyan had less skills so I was mainly attacking him while red wasn't helping much to help I was cautious of red cause if red new better he could had attacked me and gotten close to my base. I was lucky red didn't now better I was also lucky red was building lots of rocket lounchers and few cyclops. So holding him back was a little bit easy but still hard since cyan was creating an army. I had to retreat when red took the upper hand. So sitting to see what to do I made fun of them for the match being 2vs1 and they was scared to attack( feel kinda bad ).

Just my luck anon(cyan) lagged all the way out with his full army at his base near red. So I took my years of experience and looked at the field and sent a hq and 3 eagles to draw in cyan to lead him into a trap. I new if red any better he would had done the same to me or attacked me. Well he did try but he didn't have the experience like me. So I took our half of cyans army while red was afking or something. Then started moving closer to red and picking the rest of cyan off a few at a time I new at any time red could have attacked and I might have lost but lucky he didn't. So red was still building hydras and rocket lounchers only. He made a wall then I was inching closer and closer, he wasn't moving so I moved most of my army down to the bottom of the map near cyans base so I could attack him from the bottom up instead of attacking head on. It worked I pushed him back and quickly destroyed his vts 3 at a time(skills).

Well that was a good game in my book worth writing cause all 3 players tried till the end. Even cyan the anon I had him beat but still with one or two vts he keeped on building more. I know most older players would had quit with more but they didn't. Even though I was at their base 2 times with red and 4 times with cyan trying to win both stayed till THE END...

Good game to the players http://game.warfareincorporated.com/stats/gamedetail?g=k41-4ee0ecd2-00011477&p=wanderer

being leader of viet pride.
Being the second highest poster on this forum.
Write many strategy.
Helping people and making people laugh.
slimjimninja
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you know samsarina is sam lol?
Mithoz
Forum Conqueror

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol? Awkward..

The van javas: berly, val, mole, brian, mat, wish, rully, kou, ducati, blake, warkilla, kempa, dealer, morph.
sam
Die-hard Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

slimjimninja wrote:
Did you know samsarina is sam lol?

dude I'v never heard of that account in my life .

also did you know slim is slimthug lol?

thebossmant
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NICE JOB WONDY!!!!!

See that was always my problem when i first started. When my enemy had the upper hand i would quit.

Way to not give up, and did you win? I missed that part. Smile

If you add me say who you are, and that your from WI
wonderer
Let The Truth Be Told

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I won
being leader of viet pride.
Being the second highest poster on this forum.
Write many strategy.
Helping people and making people laugh.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Strategy Center All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: