Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - Just can't get enough TRANCE in the Pants
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Just can't get enough TRANCE in the Pants

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Warfare Trance Nation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MC_STUD
Established Forum User

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:48 pm    Post subject: Just can't get enough TRANCE in the Pants Reply with quote

PARTYYY People yo yo get funky!!! Can't get enough TRANCE IN YOUR PANTS you need it 24/7 like me. OH YEAH, you heard me I just can't get enough. Well if you like your trance on the go then check out these 2 apps for 2 trance stations.

AH.FM
- there is a paid and a free version of this app. Both versions are identical but the paid version doesn't have ads.

Trance.FM
- just one version of this app but it does have three channels you can switch between (trance, DJ, and Classics) and 5 streaming settings.

For those who just gotta gotta have it and need to have it on your laptop or desktop (who even uses this anymore), you can check out these online trance stations.

Absolute Trance
Absolute Dance Radio
AfterhoursDJ.org
AH.FM
Daybreak FM
Di.fm
Party107.com
Trance Radio 1
Trance.FM

So what cha waiting for? Go get your Trance on 24/7 now!!!! If any one has any other online stations that aren't listed and are good, please post your list. If you have an app that's not listed add it also. Otherwise, LETS GET OUR TRANCE ON!!!!!

Last edited by MC_STUD on Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
N@TE
Chief Administrator Emeritus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:33 am    Post subject: Online Trance! Reply with quote

Some online trance stations I like are:

Be forewarned that some of these websites play automatically (those that do so have a note beside them stating so). Also be forewarned that most of these sites require translation to navigate around them (because let's be honest, the best trance comes from European countries), so it is best to use Google Chrome when moving through the list.

Additionally, for those that have more than ten channels (FunX and Raute Musik), there is probably something in there for everybody, not just trance lovers!

Finally, I have to credit to RADIO StreamItAll for finding these channels. This is a free app, with a $1 in-app purchase if you'd like to background (play the music in the background). There are many channels of all different types of music on that app. I highly recommend that app. Enjoy!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Warfare Trance Nation All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: