Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - Show me were I made boss him around.
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Show me were I made boss him around.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wonderer
Let The Truth Be Told

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:56 pm    Post subject: Show me were I made boss him around. Reply with quote

Quote:
N104!!! wrote:
Anything else I need to defend??
No, that is all you will be defending.

This topic has been locked because it has turn into a huge, irrelevant, unnecessary, messy argument. I don't like to intervene with clan boards, but this has gone too far. N104!!!, as the moderator of the clan, it's your duty to keep the clan board clean. This includes keeping it free from arguments that are not constructive. (As far as clan boards go, pretty much any constructive argument is a discussion, but let's not get into terminology; the point is this was a mess.) I personally believe this entire topic should just be deleted since jwy02 got his question answered. After that, it turned into a mess.

And in the future, Wonderer, you do not have the right to impede clans and order them what to do. As long as a clan is not breaking any general rules, they are free to do what they want. No player has the right to boss around a clan.

Show me I can't recall forcing him to do anything.
Show me what I have over him that I used to make him change anything.
I'm sure I gave my opinion If "the clan" takes it the wrong way well I can't do anything about it. Until the last post he made on that topic someone locked he asked me for help if you want to look at my messages or maybe I find a link. He never said to stop helping if I was to hard on him or the clan then maybe he could had told me to stop helping. Shocked I'm not a mind reader

being leader of viet pride.
Being the second highest poster on this forum.
Write many strategy.
Helping people and making people laugh.
slimjimninja
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would I be able to see this topic?
N@TE
Chief Administrator Emeritus

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:01 pm    Post subject: Other topic deleted Reply with quote

The topic wonderer is referring to has been deleted by N104!!!, as requested by me.

Wonderer, if you weren't bossing them around, you certainly weren't helping the clan either. There is a huge difference between helping a clan and constantly challenging them, and you chose the latter. Helping a clan involves a few suggestions and a little discussion, whereas challenging a clan involves an argument and consistently asking them why they are doing what they are doing (for example, why they removed a member from inactivity).

The topic isn't coming back either, so I'm not going to let this thread turn into the last one. In other words, don't think you're going to be able to squirm your way into challenging me or N104!!! on locking and deleting the thread, because nothing is going to be reversed.

wonderer
Let The Truth Be Told

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

don't think you're going to be able to squirm your way into challenging me or N104!!! on locking and deleting the thread, because nothing is going to be reversed.

i asked for a simple request and you cant give it seems you want to squirm off topic. you should know thats against the rules

being leader of viet pride.
Being the second highest poster on this forum.
Write many strategy.
Helping people and making people laugh.
slimjimninja
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys, chill.

If you wanna have an argument do it through pm, but don't do it here. I suggest this topic be locked and you can continue your discussion privately.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: