Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - ideas for game
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

ideas for game

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kevinbbx
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:51 pm    Post subject: ideas for game Reply with quote

this is my first forum post so.........

Anyways I'm sure others have agreed its annoying for somebody to create a game, and have that one noob that won't Press the start button... I suggest the kick button should be able to boot people from games. Yes I know you have a lot of issues about this BUT maybe the kick feature can be used on games where 3 out of 4 people pressed the ready button, the last player has 1 minutes ( or more depending on you guys opinions ) to press the ready key or the host has the CHOICE to kick that player ( I know there are issues like some troll [ N104....* jk * ] could just join and leave repeatedly...

Also idea #2 = A whisper feature ( complaint by thantos " A player could be in a FFA and have a dead player giving directions to their friend ".... Thantos u don't make this easy for me.... anyways the whisper command would be like /whisper Kevinbb Hi and the whisper feature can only be used from outside of games to a player in a game and vice versa.... Another message by N@TE " A whisper would allow players to argue in a completely new way, it would need moderation, which would be invasion of privacy. " < here's what I say to that, arguing will never be stopped and it's natural for people to have their disagreements, we also have a UNMODERATED CHAT ROOM? So I really see 0 diffrence.

It took a long time to write this so I'd appreciate a feedback and stupid if ur reading this you will see my true proness soon... beware o-o
wonderer
Let The Truth Be Told

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We talked about the wisper comand before and it's a great idea back in the day.
scottlu has added the mute command ( /mute) that hides what ever anyone is saying in the chat room and you can unmute your self by typing /unmute.

if scottlu added the wisper comand he should make sure the /mute would still works to stop the annoying people.

The kicking comand is kinda bad and kinda good. It's all about how socttlu sets it up. But when people stay in your game and they won't ready up they want something so either give it up or wait them out by leaving or chatting in the chat room until they cool down.

You said if theirs 3 people already ready up then you could kick the 4th person that's a good idea. But seems kinda a waste of time cause you couldn't use it on every map.

being leader of viet pride.
Being the second highest poster on this forum.
Write many strategy.
Helping people and making people laugh.
sam
Die-hard Fan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wonderer wrote:
We talked about the wisper comand before and it's a great idea back in the day.

The whisper command is a great idea, but to bad only Admins/Mods have that command and noone else!

N104
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:14 pm    Post subject: Re: ideas for game Reply with quote

kevinbbx wrote:
Yes I know you have a lot of issues about this BUT maybe the kick feature can be used on games where 3 out of 4 people pressed the ready button, the last player has 1 minutes ( or more depending on you guys opinions ) to press the ready key or the host has the CHOICE to kick that player ( I know there are issues like some troll [ N104....* jk * ] could just join and leave repeatedly...

Why do I get picked on? Lol.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: