Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - This nearly killed me.....Its quite simple though!
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

This nearly killed me.....Its quite simple though!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> C2: Full Frontal Assault
View previous topic :: View next topic  
torchw00d
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:06 am    Post subject: This nearly killed me.....Its quite simple though! Reply with quote

Well Im too ashamed to say how many hours I lost to this level...I realise this is not the most frequented forum but if I can save just one player the frustration....it'll be worth it!

I was constantly getting deep into the enemy base and then running out of money. So you need to ramp up collection of galaxite, just get galaxite greedy...Its all yours and you dont want anybody else to have any. Keep pushing your base outwards, you're aiming to set up a perimeter around the whole galaxite field, defending with towers as you go. Make sure you always have a handful of mobile units ready to quickly take out any enemy cyclops. Build many, many galaxite stores and keep them all deep in your corner. Now just bleed the map dry of resources (I had about 100,000 when galaxite was all collected) and this should be sufficient to finish it off.

Done
Yoshiya
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thx for postin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> C2: Full Frontal Assault All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: