Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - minecraft servers
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
 
minecraft servers

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
thebossmant
Mega-Poster


Joined: 24 Aug 2010
Posts: 442
Location: behind u

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:53 am    Post subject: minecraft servers Reply with quote

anybody own a minecraft server im looking for one to play on. Sam ik u have one but you forum link was broken
_________________
PSN: imyourpunisher
Skype: thomas_mitchell15
Facebook: Thomas Themanwithmanynames Mitchell (live in Kelso WA)

If you add me say who you are, and that your from WI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Colt
Chatroom Moderator


Joined: 06 Jan 2011
Posts: 161
Location: Southern California

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:54 pm    Post subject: Re: minecraft servers Reply with quote

thebossmant wrote:
anybody own a minecraft server im looking for one to play on. Sam ik u have one but you forum link was broken


I have a server for active WI players only - guess you don't qualify though. Sad

_________________
-- Warfare Inc. Moderator
-- Former #1 Ranked Player
-- Colt/Redscorpion
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
thebossmant
Mega-Poster


Joined: 24 Aug 2010
Posts: 442
Location: behind u

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:57 am    Post subject: Re: minecraft servers Reply with quote

Colt wrote:
thebossmant wrote:
anybody own a minecraft server im looking for one to play on. Sam ik u have one but you forum link was broken


I have a server for active WI players only - guess you don't qualify though. Sad


wait are u playing again??? and do u really?

_________________
PSN: imyourpunisher
Skype: thomas_mitchell15
Facebook: Thomas Themanwithmanynames Mitchell (live in Kelso WA)

If you add me say who you are, and that your from WI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Colt
Chatroom Moderator


Joined: 06 Jan 2011
Posts: 161
Location: Southern California

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:04 pm    Post subject: Re: minecraft servers Reply with quote

thebossmant wrote:
Colt wrote:
thebossmant wrote:
anybody own a minecraft server im looking for one to play on. Sam ik u have one but you forum link was broken


I have a server for active WI players only - guess you don't qualify though. Sad


wait are u playing again??? and do u really?


Look at the leaderboard, I've been back a while.

_________________
-- Warfare Inc. Moderator
-- Former #1 Ranked Player
-- Colt/Redscorpion
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
sam
Die-hard Fan


Joined: 19 Jun 2010
Posts: 981
Location: from your home

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My server is being recon structured to be a tekkit server, it will be a small server since I just want to play and not have the whole land griefed it won't be white listed but I won't advertise it as much. The ip will be coming soon in 10 days ( that's when the server will be back up ) so your more then welcome to play tekkit with us, you might get lag though I think since it will be hosted in Australia.
_________________
Just dream and work hard to be the star !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
thebossmant
Mega-Poster


Joined: 24 Aug 2010
Posts: 442
Location: behind u

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sam wrote:
My server is being recon structured to be a tekkit server, it will be a small server since I just want to play and not have the whole land griefed it won't be white listed but I won't advertise it as much. The ip will be coming soon in 10 days ( that's when the server will be back up ) so your more then welcome to play tekkit with us, you might get lag though I think since it will be hosted in Australia.


i love tekkit and i wont greif hope i dont lag a ton tho like i do when my tekkit world becomes to awesome lol

_________________
PSN: imyourpunisher
Skype: thomas_mitchell15
Facebook: Thomas Themanwithmanynames Mitchell (live in Kelso WA)

If you add me say who you are, and that your from WI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
thebossmant
Mega-Poster


Joined: 24 Aug 2010
Posts: 442
Location: behind u

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sam wrote:
My server is being recon structured to be a tekkit server, it will be a small server since I just want to play and not have the whole land griefed it won't be white listed but I won't advertise it as much. The ip will be coming soon in 10 days ( that's when the server will be back up ) so your more then welcome to play tekkit with us, you might get lag though I think since it will be hosted in Australia.


sam how much longer i cant wait much longer im to excited

_________________
PSN: imyourpunisher
Skype: thomas_mitchell15
Facebook: Thomas Themanwithmanynames Mitchell (live in Kelso WA)

If you add me say who you are, and that your from WI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sam
Die-hard Fan


Joined: 19 Jun 2010
Posts: 981
Location: from your home

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thebossmant wrote:
sam wrote:
My server is being recon structured to be a tekkit server, it will be a small server since I just want to play and not have the whole land griefed it won't be white listed but I won't advertise it as much. The ip will be coming soon in 10 days ( that's when the server will be back up ) so your more then welcome to play tekkit with us, you might get lag though I think since it will be hosted in Australia.


sam how much longer i cant wait much longer im to excited



It's done but I'm just blocking the nukes and making it grief free.

_________________
Just dream and work hard to be the star !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
thebossmant
Mega-Poster


Joined: 24 Aug 2010
Posts: 442
Location: behind u

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sam wrote:
thebossmant wrote:
sam wrote:
My server is being recon structured to be a tekkit server, it will be a small server since I just want to play and not have the whole land griefed it won't be white listed but I won't advertise it as much. The ip will be coming soon in 10 days ( that's when the server will be back up ) so your more then welcome to play tekkit with us, you might get lag though I think since it will be hosted in Australia.


sam how much longer i cant wait much longer im to excited



It's done but I'm just blocking the nukes and making it grief free.


inbox ip? or are u going to post it

_________________
PSN: imyourpunisher
Skype: thomas_mitchell15
Facebook: Thomas Themanwithmanynames Mitchell (live in Kelso WA)

If you add me say who you are, and that your from WI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group