Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - WI will never die
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

WI will never die

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
J3RZ_BOY
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:15 pm    Post subject: WI will never die Reply with quote

I've been reading up on a lot of the posts through out the forums. It's quite saddening to see how many players have given up on this great game. Also, huge thanks to Scott for making all this possible, I have nothing but pure respect for you. Also, I won't be able to do much coding wise, and what not, but I'll happily advertise this game in any way I can. There are many chatting apps out there that have groups dedicated to nothing but games, and I'm positive I can put the word out on this awesome game, and have it as active as it used to be. It's great to see old friends like N104, and Chris still actively supporting this app. As a new player long ago, I practically "grew up" playing alongside them. And it's great to see how steadfast they are when it comes to WI.
wonderer
Let The Truth Be Told

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well once you can figure a way for people to keep posting something good to read then I'm leaving again. I blame the players who are in control I'm not talking about Scottlu but his mods they should be trying to keep it active
And no104 I don't blame you either Wink

being leader of viet pride.
Being the second highest poster on this forum.
Write many strategy.
Helping people and making people laugh.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: