Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - Completed
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Completed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> M13: Strategic Summit
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DBZ-GOKU-
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2003 7:47 pm    Post subject: Completed Reply with quote

Finished this level...I forgot I was supposed to "take over" the command center...Olstrom got mad and I didn't get a promotion...Sad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BobT
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any strategy/hints on this one? (please)

I noticed a base to the east (left) of my starting point and I assume there's another (where HQ is) to the northwest. Should I take the base to the left (east), build forces then take the northwest (HQ) base?

Or... am I all wet! Very Happy
DBZ-GOKU-
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it is kind of one big base, and not several seperate ones like on previeous missions. You just have to build lots of units (I usually build Hydras and Liberators. By the time you actually beat the level though, you will have most likely collected all of the resources on the map. But, you need to build units (at least 20) to send up to the North, or at least in the Galaxite fuild to guard your Bullpups. Then, you need about anotehr guarding the left of your base. After you have defenses, just pump out a bunch of guys and keep attacking (...so many gaurd towers...). I almost never use them, but Cyclopses would be good to help take out the guard towers.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BobT
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks "DBZ-GOKU-". Building a formidable force and knowing it was one big base really helped. On to the next level... Laughing
ajcross
Very Active User

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2003 2:17 pm    Post subject: Don't need a big force. Reply with quote

Be Cutt-throat!

Use units to attack Bullpups coming out of the left, middle and top enemy base gates. No dollars = No troops.

Be Sneaky!

There is a hill that juts out under the left base entry. Plant a Power plant on the top right edge of this. Add a couple of towers to guard the enemy's left gate. Then you can plant a Human Resource building on the hill. Add a tower to protect from any Cyclops. Build raiders to take over nearby Power and and Storage. Add a Vehicle base, build tanks and some raiders to take out enemy and take over the Vehicle, Human Resources and Power buildings leading to the command center. Why take on everybody?

The building hop can also cross the river and get towers by the middle gate.
Woobaz
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man I can not beat this i alaways get killed.
i will run out of galaxite and die cause they kill my miner Mad
default83
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same here , im having trouble too , its gotta be my 3rd or 4th time trying this level and each time i keep getting run over by their men..... im thinking its where i place my first HQ , so any suggestions? , i have tried the far right , where it starts, almost at the top right , each time i just dont seem to have enough troops, vehicles, or credits to keep them from attacking my base... and i tried that trick with placing a HRC on thier hill and stealing their credits.... still died....... any other suggestions??? please
Woobaz
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 3:24 pm    Post subject: Idea Reply with quote

Idea I was thinking and thought that if you constantly attacked OMNI's galaxite miners and processors then they can't attack. I tried that and it seemed to work, but still i had a hard time mining cause of thier counter attacks. I am still working on that mission.
default83
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya, i tried that too , but i kept running out of supplys and i found it hard to attack their miner at the top of the screen... oh well im still tryin
default83
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya, i tried that too , but i kept running out of supplys and i found it hard to attack their miner at the top of the screen... oh well im still tryin
Phil
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow . . . Tough one. I was amazed by the abundant supply of galaxite, and thought it would be easy . . . until their troops came from both directions, killed my miners, and destroyed my base . . . The first time I tried it I brought my Dominion to the Northern entrance of their base, but couldn't construct my galaxite processor because of the abundance of galaxite. I think the tip to bring units up to guard the Bullpups will prevent my pathetic failure . . . Guess I'll have to beat this one in school tomorrow . . .

-Phil
chrizimer
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just reflecting, my strategy is to mine all the resources before the enemy does so you will leave him without any material to mine. then assault the base. Cyclops are indispensible for building and turret destruction. They are most cost effective.

So lose 20 hydras to 4 turrets or 0 hydras and get those turrets' asses with artillery! cyclops costs 500, hydras cost 450. Lose 20 $450 hydras? F*ck that. another good building killer is the broadsword tank, in numbers. hydras and liberators are specialized for vehicles and infantry.

Mightymax512
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:09 am    Post subject: Got it! Reply with quote

There's a good sized patch of galaxite all the way north (past the valley). Secure it as fast as you can (you'll meet some resistance). From that patch move west and stop at there base entrance with about 10-15 Broadswords. Do the same for the other 2 base entrances and keep there miners out. Don't go for the towers yet, when they run out of money they can't fix them, so wait a bit. Now, build a large force and take them out!
hudra
Very Active User

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I keep that in mind thanks!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> M13: Strategic Summit All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: