Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - M11 isdabomb
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

M11 isdabomb
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> M11: Taking Ownership
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ignatius
Semi-frequent Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 3:15 pm    Post subject: M11 isdabomb Reply with quote

Insanely difficult. Anyone have a strategy?
DBZ-GOKU-
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You want to get Andy/the sniper and you want to move him up. keep doing so until you reach part of an abandoned base. After the first part of the base is clear, move the rest of your guys to that point. After that, get your sniper again and then move to the little "ramp" part at the end and let him kill those guys. After that id done, finish exploring the base while moving your engineer guys to take over the most crucial part of teh base you need. After that, just build like mad (build a couple of Bullpups). There is a replicator triangle to the right of your position from where you started, but that is pretty close to their base. There is another triangle at the top to directly right of your base. I recommend taking control of that one (make sure none of your guys are on it, or they can still use the replicator). Once you have control of one of the triangles, you basically one the game, just keep building lots of units (I suggest that you build a second Vehicle Transport Center to increase your speed of building). Smile

If you need more help or any more details on specific parts, just ask...Smile

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ignatius
Semi-frequent Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got to building a massive base and even start a second one near a triangle but then get wiped out. I also have a problem finding Andy. There needs to be an "Andy Finder" icon that takes you to him.

BTW, I found two triangles... lower left and upper right and I found the centerpiece (upper right) but I can't find the 3rd triangle. Is it IN the enemy base?

DBZ-GOKU-
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are only two triangles in this mission. The replicator is in the middle of their base.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
volcanopele
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll try you strategy out tonight. I had been making the mistake of stading on one of the triangles so this should now work.

Wait, I can just turn the sound off and try now...
volcanopele
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the help. I have just about beaten this level.
ignatius
Semi-frequent Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally beat it. What a dog. This game is often more challenging
than Age of Myth and Warcraft.

Vincent
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2003 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ohhhh, I had been making the mistake of stading on one of the triangles too
is that important? this night i will try again
Vincent
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2003 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, mission completed, Just finished this level now
zengmingde
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2003 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is how I completed the mission:
1. Bring everyone up into the abandoned base, capture all the buildings there. Watch out for some infantry hanging out around there. Use Andy to kill them.
2. Build up your base, guarding the gaps in the walls with missile and gatling turrets.
3. Send Andy and 1 Hydra to the direction of Northeast. Use them to take care of the Eagles occupying the triangles.
4. Build around five more Hydras and send them to the triangle, even when you are trying to kill the eagles.
5. Send a Dominion over, make a small base around the triangle and guard with turrets, so the enemy cannot have access to the triangle without getting blown up into little pieces.
6. Send Andy and a Cyclops down to the OMNI base, attack any structure within reach from outside the wall. If the enemy comes out, run. Just make sure Andy stays alive.
7. Wear the enemy down like that, when you detect that he has a lot of money shortages, its time to attack and finish the mission.

zengmingde
DBZ-GOKU-
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2003 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like that turret idea...Smile
lataccel
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now I read this.
Too funny, I cleared the level on my second try with a tank on the north triangle.
I wondered how they were able to build so much force.

DBZ-GOKU-
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol!
dtrotzjr
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was an awesome level! I loved it. It took me a few tries to beat because I kept getting Andy killed. Andy is extremly helpful, esp in the early moments where there is not a lot of defenses built up.

Idea Tip: As mentioned take the Northern triangle for the Replicator. The South west one is too hard to keep because of its proximity to the enemy base.
Idea Tip: Try to take out as many of their bullups as possible, this hurts their ability to strike back.
Idea Tip: Build a second base at the North East triangle to help keep the area secure and build a galaxite processing station.
Idea Tip: Once you are at a point of hitting back, build cyclops and then use them to take out the base defenses
Idea Tip: Be ready 'cause they still have a fair amount of units inside thier base, mopping up in this level is harder than previous ones.

-----------------------
Tungsten T2 - w/ 256MB SD Card
http://www.readingplanner.com/palm.html
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DBZ-GOKU-
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2003 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, I just wanted to repeat this for any new comers...DO NOT PLACE UNITS ON THE TIRANGLES!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> M11: Taking Ownership All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: