Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - What features too include in the next Release/Versions?
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

What features too include in the next Release/Versions?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Enhancement Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which feature would you MOST like to see?
VS. Mode
12%
 12%  [ 12 ]
Medical unit
8%
 8%  [ 8 ]
Demolish-able Environments
8%
 8%  [ 8 ]
2nd level generator (power from it=2 generators)
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Skirmish Mode
34%
 34%  [ 33 ]
Map Builder (for the handheld)
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Map Builder (for the desktop)
3%
 3%  [ 3 ]
Map Builder (for the handheld and desktop)
25%
 25%  [ 24 ]
None this Game is Perfect
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 96

DBZ-GOKU-
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah...but this is not that kind of game. Also, Landscape mode is only for devices that havea 320*480 screen (Clies, such as the NX, NR, and UX; and the Zodiac). It is when you trun the screen sideways (except on the UX and Zodiac, it is standard that way) to play the game.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
XboxJunkie101
Established Forum User

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

K,
Thanks for the answer and i saw you suggestion for

"rally points from buildins, so the units go to a certain place after being built/trained"

and I think that would be cool and part of me thinks that should of been included from the start...

But, i cant complain becouse this already passes my Thought of what could be done on palm.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Very Happy Very Happy
Very Happy
Liquid
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2003 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As PDA's progress, more features become available for developers to use that can be overlooked.

Now I noticed the Jog Dial and Back button on the Sony Clie line, my NX80V, have no use. When pressed, it pauses for a second and makes a noise. The noise is similiar to that when you scroll through your applications while using the PDA. Maybe these buttons can be used?

Also, the Jog Dial may tend to crash the NX80V. I found this out while being curious enough to try to use the Jog Dial while playing. Moved it one click and recieved the RESET screen explaining why it crashed. I reset it before thinking that you can use this to fix up and coming versions. I tried duplicating it but couldn't immediately. If I do, i'll let you know again.

Also, why does the game make some noise while scrolling around with the To Do, Memo, Address, Datebook, Up and Down keys? It sounds like the developers, you guys.. lol, tried muting it but it makes a speaker noise. Like a distortion of some sort.

Oh, and could you also customize the scrolling with To Do, Memo, Address, Datebook? When you close the NX80V and NZ90 over the keyboard, all you see is the screen with those 4 buttons at the bottom which only allows for scrolling left and right as Up and Down are not present. This may also cure up and coming Clie models that allows you to fold the screen over the keyboard.

Ah well... You guys still have THE best game out there. Congratulations!!! Although there are others that have an addicting factor equal, if not more.. depending on opinion, the game content is by far above anything else out there. You just can't compare it. A new standard has been set.

Last edited by Liquid on Tue Sep 16, 2003 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Liquid
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2003 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now I know there is a multiplayer in the works but what would be nice is the uploading, ie, of an avatar of some sort.

I'm thinking that the new version would allow you to select profiles of characters and that's good and all but seeing your own avatar and having your avatar, maybe- if possible, on your oppenents screen would be so kewl. This may be done with the beaming or uploading of a file, the avatar, to your oppenent with him accepting the avatar or profile. Imagine uploading a profile with your pic and battling it out with someone. The profile would have to be selectable for deletion as a collection of profiles take up memory.. But that's why your game can run of Sony's memory sticks. Yay! Another feature to use.

I also think some other pics for the current characters would be kewl. Now I give props to Andy and all but he's not the kinda character that anyone would think that rox. No offense.. lol. The possibility of uploading pictures would be kewl too.. not really to replace but to enhance the game and make it more awesome Wink . But then that may lead to renaming characters and then it could get complicated.

The current pictures of these set of characters are ok but being partial to anime, I thought that some kewl anime inspired characters would've been awesome!

I know not everyone has a high end Clie and most of these things seem like they'll take up alot of space but Sony has memory sticks at your disposal. The smallest being 16mb, I think. Wonder if they still make them? Ah well.. Who cares? We're at 1 Gb memory sticks now and movies, uploading pics and profiles, anything and everything is possible. Oh well... Just some enhancement requests.
Grandizer
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2003 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on finally bringing out a game that is truly a RTS in the ranks of C&C, Starcraft, Warcraft, etc. I really love it, it's awesome.

However, multiplayer gaming would definately be very nice to see. Me and my brother play C&C alot over network. However, we both have old Clies (N760C and T665C). But it still runs great.

Unfortunatlely, with the old Clies we have we can only use a max. of 128mb on MS. Pro doesn't work on the older Clies.

Or what about wireless playing or something similar to the sync/play. But then, that would probably a bit more complex to put together. Anyways, I really think this is a great RTS!
stopthepain
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2003 2:03 pm    Post subject: Air Support Reply with quote

I sure would like to see some Air support for my poor soldiers. Com'on! lets build some airplanes!
XboxJunkie101
Established Forum User

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Airplanes would be cool Exclamation ,

So would Boats
(come-on sailer)
Very Happy
helf
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what?no option for he330 support? Sad
XboxJunkie101
Established Forum User

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being able to build a cloning chamber would be cool

*One like in mission 5*
*but smaller and makes only one extra unit for every unit you build*

Like in C&C red alert

Did this come up in bata testing?
Or were testers not able to suggest building just features?
XboxJunkie101
Established Forum User

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="helf"]what?no option for he330 support? Sad[/quote]

lol,

yes that would to be cool Exclamation
I hope they are,
I dont have one but i want everyone to be-able to play this game Exclamation

Maybe Scott or DBZ will know if it is being worked on...

*wink, wink*
Very Happy
helf
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scott does.. he already told me its on the list Very Happy I just kidding around bout the poll Wink
DBZ-GOKU-
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="XboxJunkie101"]Airplanes would be cool Exclamation ,

So would Boats
(come-on sailer)
Very Happy[/quote]

No...think about that first. This is way in the future, on another planet, if anything, you would just need a bunch of different air vehciles (tranpsorts, fighters, bombers.).

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
XboxJunkie101
Established Forum User

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2003 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="DBZ-GOKU-"][quote="XboxJunkie101"]Airplanes would be cool Exclamation ,

So would Boats
(come-on sailer)
Very Happy[/quote]

No...think about that first. This is way in the future, on another planet, if anything, you would just need a bunch of different air vehciles (tranpsorts, fighters, bombers.).[/quote]

Think about it... water would be cool, they could add swamps and river, ect.

This would be cool Very Happy
or to be fair on all sides how about an hover-craft that can carry units,
Very Happy It could go on land AND water. Very Happy
XboxJunkie101
Established Forum User

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2003 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

has anyone notice the Pocket PC version of the game?
It might be just me but does it look more zoomed in than the palm version. Question Question

look at the pictures from handango at:

http://www.handango.com/PlatformProductDetail.jsp?siteId=1&jid=B86812D7FC76D37947224XA13BF8CFC3&platformId=2&productType=2&sectionId=0&productId=85758&catalog=0[url][/url]

Very Happy Thanks
10inchAssassin
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2003 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It could just be the size of the screenshot or the developers made the units bigger on the pocket pc version because of the better quality and faster processes and small on the palm for less quality so that it will still like highly detailed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Enhancement Requests All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: