Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - Surveillance Tower
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Surveillance Tower

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Enhancement Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
N104
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:30 am    Post subject: Surveillance Tower Reply with quote

We should have a new tower called a Surveillance Tower. When placed, it would give a player message alerts in the corner when units that are un friendly are coming. This building would require a Surveillance Center. As for the price of these towers, I was thinking we could have two. A short range and a long range Surveillance Tower. The short range ones would be cheap but they can't 'see' far thus not alerting you to intruders until they are quite close. The long range one would cost more but give you a waning with plenty of time to prepare. The main use of this tower would be to warning you of raiders and sneak attacks.
Here's an animation. My idea was to have a satellite on top of a tower. Sorry, im not the best drawer Smile When the satellite is facing away from you, thats the worse part of the animation. But you get the idea.

Redscorpion8
Established Forum User

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great idea N104!!! i think that having one of those in my base would be great the only problem i have is what is the point of buying a short range one when you could buy a long range one that way better
Rc12
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats a good idea it would be great if implemented in game
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Enhancement Requests All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: