Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - Strategy
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Strategy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> M11: Taking Ownership
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Did you use the Replicator on this Level
Yes
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
No
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Well I secured it but lost it after a while
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I got control of it but never used it.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I died trying
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

Rahul006
Semi-frequent Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:16 pm    Post subject: Strategy Reply with quote

So my strategy for thus mission was to take on the units one on one with Andy then go into their base with Andy using the north entrance(run fast) then killing all infantry right away and they only really spawned eagles from their VTS's then capturing the neutral base(the main HQ, power generator,VTS, and galaxite storage. Then I built a galaxite processor to make credits, and a research center. I then got the advanced VTS upgrade and started building hydras and liberators(about 5 of each) then sending them to the north entrance and destroyed the 2 towers on the left side then progressed without getting hit by the other 2 towers. Then I supported Andy with holding back OMNI(but DO NOT get near the replicator) just kill units as soon as they spawn(or destroy an HRC or VTS if you really want to or if things get out of hand). I then build 10 Cyclopses(I know it's a bit much) and send them through the north entrance and kill the leftover towers as well as everything else. It shouldn't be hard! Oh and by the way,
DO NOT USE THE REPLICATOR!!!! It only causes trouble because even though you can replicate, so can they. And anyway you should have enough units to finish them off anyway!!! If you really must use the replicator, try and use it after they are out of attacking units. Just to help finish them faster.

Hope this helps, I was stuck on this mission FOREVER until I started trying to work outside the box and not do what the mission told me to do! Razz
in fact my motto is: If it doesn't work, blame the instructions!

In all my years of Language Arts, I have learned one thing: For every rule, there IS an exception.
Mercalert
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:54 pm    Post subject: Nice Motto. Reply with quote

I have the same Motto, and nearly always works!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> M11: Taking Ownership All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: