Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - One way to go.
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

One way to go.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> M12: Damage Control
View previous topic :: View next topic  
crakerz
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 6:28 pm    Post subject: One way to go. Reply with quote

I played this one a few different ways. My favorite is to take control of the northwest pad. It's on a mesa that's very easy to defend (a trio rockets towers on the east corner, and you are good to go). I built up just enough of an army to take control of the replicator area, and then sent a "template" army down to it: Two Rocketeers, one Hydra, one Liberator, one Cannon, and one Eagle Scout. I then turn on the replicator myself from my pad - and the OMNI geeks are too stupid to get off theirs! So I xerox off a bunch of copies - ones on the right go to fight, ones on the left go back in the hopper. In minutes, the OMNI guys are wiped out, and I xerox off seventeen Raiders. Ain't it sweet!
kcubed
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2003 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can finish this level without using the Replicator (easy as well). First priority for this was to create several Rocket Towers around the NW platue. I also tucked 3 cyclops to the right of the rocket towers, nearer the other replicator pad. I locked the cyclops into that area by placing generators to the rear of the rocket pads. OMNI units couldn't touch my area between the cyclops and the rocket pads, no mix could get close. I continued to develop my area and extend to the SW with my Galaxilite processors. Developed HRC and created several corporate raiders.

Idea place corporated raiders behind small tree on west side just infont of OMNI complex. They never got touched.

Created a MASSIVE army of Hydra's, rocket troopers, and Liberators to destory the towers and security at the OMNI entrance. With the OMNI forces occupied with my army, I snuck the raiders in and started confiscating all of their storage, power and other buildings. All glory was called then. Systematically destroyed the rest of the forces. Just for fun I then replicated several Bullpups and continued to mine all remaining Galaxilite from the mission screen.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> M12: Damage Control All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: