Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - How does someone...
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

How does someone...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
willmeyer1
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 10:55 pm    Post subject: How does someone... Reply with quote

differentiate multi-player missions from single-player missions for downloading? I'm relatively new and have downloaded a bunch of missions that I can't seem to access...What am I missing? Any help is appreciated, this is a great, strategic game to play.
SoLan
Very Active User

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 4:00 am    Post subject: Re: How does someone... Reply with quote

willmeyer1 wrote:
differentiate multi-player missions from single-player missions for downloading? I'm relatively new and have downloaded a bunch of missions that I can't seem to access...What am I missing? Any help is appreciated, this is a great, strategic game to play.

Did you download any of the favorite mission packs (that is Return of Fox, Replicator Hazard, Armagedon, chiron's HQ or The Cyanide Campaign)? Those should all be single player mission packs. If you can access these and not the others you have downloaded, the others are probably multiplayer mission packs.

willmeyer1
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:59 am    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

I'll try those but is there no way to tell the difference before I download? Is there no forum for the single-player?
SoLan
Very Active User

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 12:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Thanks Reply with quote

willmeyer1 wrote:
I'll try those but is there no way to tell the difference before I download? Is there no forum for the single-player?

I think you would have to trust the mission creator to say in the mission description if the mission pack is multiplayer or not.

willmeyer1
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 6:43 pm    Post subject: Well Reply with quote

I must be doing something wrong, I uploaded Return of Fox but it doesn't show up on the list...I'll try one of the others you recommended.
SoLan
Very Active User

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have the registered version of the game and are you installing the mission packs in the main memory of your device? These are both questions that have been discussed in this forum earlier.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: