Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - Just a couple thoughts on improvements
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Just a couple thoughts on improvements

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Enhancement Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DJVC
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 5:46 pm    Post subject: Just a couple thoughts on improvements Reply with quote

First off, i like this game. it brings me back to many mindless hous playing Command & Conquer on the N64. as a matter of fact if i had to guess it is very closly related to that game.

1. Gaurd/Protect function, so that you can attatch protection to assets. like make a couple tanks stick with a miner, or have a couple dudes protect a building.

2. Mini Map quick button. just a little button to pull it up or drop it down.

3. Something that can fly. and something else that can shoot down something that can fly.

4. Make raiders run faster. the name raider instills that they are like blitzkrieg or something. they aren't holding guns! they can run a bit faster! or have them be upgradable with the R&D thing.

5. greater depth of being able to progress technologicaly. what if you could have a battle so long that you could develop a nuke! get some crazy tactical weapons going on! lasers from satalites! bombers on call!

6. Some Femme-Fatales to spread madness and dissaray in the enemy ranks!

7. be able to make a vehicle return to the place it was created to be repaired, or a stand alone repair shop.

8. Field Medics that can autonomusly run around and heal guy's.

9. a vehicle that can have missiles, grenades, and guns. a 'flagship' of tanks if you will. this is also along the lines of the whole progression of technology thing. it would just be cool.

10. Vehicle/Building Creator, like the Mission Editor for Vehicles. have like 10 body styles and 20 different 'guns' [meaning missles, lasers, lightning, etc...] or something like that so you can mix and match and create custom tanks fun style. same thing with buildings as far as functions. like different types of Radar dishes and such, so that when you go multiplayer you can see new stuff. even an expansion pack that can use mem card to store the 'skins' on.

11. STEALTH! invisibility armor and armor that towers can't target!

12. a hardcore commando guy with a bigger gun. andy is nice, but there is only one of him. i want a fricking army that kicks a$$.

13. WATER! how about making some kind of water-world? instead of infantry have like jet-skiers or something! floating fortresses and hovercraft! aircraft carrier things!!

damn that is a whole new game. i want royalties on the idea origination Smile

these may have already been coverd in here, but i didn't really read EVERY single thread. sorry. just a couple ideas...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Enhancement Requests All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: