Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - Replicator Takeover
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Replicator Takeover

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Mission Sharing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
A Shadow
Semi-frequent Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 10:48 am    Post subject: Replicator Takeover Reply with quote

Description: Andy is sent to a Free Radical base to gain control of the replicator there and take over the base's headquarters. As each pad is activated, ACME forces arrive to assist you.

My first complete mission. It is pretty easy but also pretty fun. I congratulate those who can get 4 Andys! Anyways, please give me some feedback telling me how I did (and any problems you had). Thanks! Wink

11/27: Little tweak
11/30: Added more troops- increased difficulty
12/15: Took Jazz's suggestion and added a few Andys to the enemy team

Replicator Takeover.pdb
 Description:
Andy is sent to a Free Radical base to gain control of the replicator there and take over the base's headquarters. As each pad is activated, ACME forces arrive to assist you.

Download
 Filename:  Replicator Takeover.pdb
 Filesize:  6.33 KB
 Downloaded:  11027 Time(s)

Last edited by A Shadow on Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Omega5
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I certainly read these. Your mission unfortunatly is almost an exact copy of VMP04:Subversion except that you are fighting OMNI. no bugs to report. But you cant really trust that because it woulnt work at allon my other palm, so I have come to the conclusion that it depends on the type or Palm.
A Shadow
Semi-frequent Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I appreciate the response but I don't think it is very much like VMP04: Subversion. I atleast didn't it was when making it. I just thought that a mission like that would be interesting to play. I had no intention of copying anyones ideas.

Hm.. don't know why it wouldn't work on your other handheld, worked fine on my Tungsten E...

Also, I think it is way too easy, should I add more troops?
Omega5
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You might want to add more troops.
I believe that you had no intention of coppying anyone. I almost did the same thing on my mission (rom 14 desert) but I realized and fixed that, and I understand. I still think it is sort of like the other mission, But I havn't played it in a long time so I could be mistaken.
Omega5
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a kind of dumb question. You know how you have that picture under your name where it shows who posted and when? Can you tell me how to get one under my name? It looks like a cool thing and I want to do it to. Smile
Thanks
A Shadow
Semi-frequent Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The picture under my name is an avater. If you go to your profile (link at the top of the page) and scroll all the way down you will see something that says "Avatar Control Panel" That is how you change it. To get avatars such as Andy, Olstrom, or Fox, select an Avatar from the gallery. For a picture on your computer or from a website, use the other options. Hope this helps Very Happy
Omega5
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much.
The next time I post I should have an avatar. Very Happy
Omega5
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did what you said. Why does it only show the box with the X Evil or Very Mad Ps I want it to be an ACME cyclops.
A Shadow
Semi-frequent Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No idea... did you get it indirectly from a website, or upload it to the site?
Omega5
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got it indirectly from a site (I just searched for warfare inc cyclops on google images. I just replayed the vmp:04 mission and I think the mission is not a copy but just the same idea.
You are making missions very quickly. I am about to release a seqal(dont know if I spelled that correctly) to my Rom 14 desert. you might want to try it. If you do tell me how you like it.
Thanks again for helping me with my avatar. Very Happy
A Shadow
Semi-frequent Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes lol I am. The mission, MECA, I don't think was all that good, but my third one is pretty fun. I got the idea from Sand Dune Snafu. (Which is one of the pre- loaded ones, right? Shocked) I have been working on them pretty constantly recently so it hasn't taken very long to complete them.

About the avatar...

Go to the site that you got it from and do one of two things-

1) Right-click on the picture and select "Properties" Look for the "Address (URL)" and highlight the web address shown. Right-click on the highlighted area and click "Copy". Then go to the Avatar Control Panel and find the "Upload Avatar from a URL" area and right-click in it and select "Paste".

NOTE: If the first did not work, or you already tried it, this should work for sure.

2) Right-click on the picture and select "Save as". Save the picture somewhere on your computer and click "Save". Then go to the Avatar Control Panel and find "Upload Avatar from your machine". Click the "browse" button next to it and find the picture on your computer. Select that and then click "Submit" and it should load it onto the site.

Hope one of these works! Smile
Omega5
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey it worked! How do you like it? (if you're wondering what mission its from it is from the story mission with 4 replicator pads)
I think we should start a new topic space because Im taking up your mission review space. If you like that idea you will have to decide the title. Im terreble at thet kind of thing. Embarassed
Jazz3D1
Semi-frequent Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 9:02 am    Post subject: Replicator Take Over Reply with quote

Not a bad mission at all. I enjoyed playing it. The only suggestion that I have is to increase the level of difficulty a little by adding a few Andy's to the enemy team.

Great job and I look forward to your next mission.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Mission Sharing All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: