Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - Completed
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Completed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> C5: Get Ready
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DBZ-GOKU-
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 9:29 pm    Post subject: Completed Reply with quote

Completed
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2003 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hard level. Don't read further if you don't want hints.

My initial response to the opening is to try and save all of the existing structures under attack. But this is almost impossible since the enemy raiders and tanks etc are in your base.

My second response is to liquidate (sell) everything, take the cash and start over since you have a dominion. However this fails the mission.

My final response was to liquidate most of the base, save a couple of structures that I could use to build a new base. Most important is that I could arrange my buildings so that defense was a little easier.

Like other levels the enemy keeps coming at you so it's difficult to build up a huge army before launching a counter attack. Because the galaxite is not very plentiful around the base my army is mainly composed of...

That's enough for now unless someone wants more info. Smile
DBZ-GOKU-
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2003 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My army is always composed of the same things...Hydras and Liberators.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kcubed
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 7:23 am    Post subject: Galaxite Plentiful! Reply with quote

I agree that this is one of the toughest level. But to say that Galaxite is not plentiful is incorrect. When I finished this level I saved one OMNI tower so that my Bullpups could collect all Galaxite. I maxed out the collection process at $99,999 and the game was still clicking in credits.

My attack method was to defend the extreme eastern entrance with a couple of Rocket and Gatling Towers backed up with an A-3 Cyclops. The Cental entrance will constantly be hit so keep a ready supply of units near the towers that you place. The western entrance is hardly ever attacked and conveniently located nearest the OMNI HQ. Entrance in through the western end is easier. I was able to send a couple of Cyclops to detroy their towers. Then continued on to detroy or take over the Dominion. Once inside find and take over the Galaxite processors. Then start collecting like crazy.
DaBest
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmmm this level was pretty easy compared to the other challenge missions. OMNI didnt put up a good offence. The one thing was getting more galaxite, there was a area in the upper left hand part of the map that was plentiful but was covered in enimies, wich was a pain in the butt to deal with. Of course it had lots of galaxite but getting when you just start is a bit hard.
imsorry
Established Forum User

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its was i guess a little challenging at the begining but as u saved the base it gets easier i love the end to. " Good job Andy u deserve a gold star." YAY gold star Very Happy

Join the A team we have cookies and pie ^^
Mithoz
Forum Conqueror

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imsorry wrote:
its was i guess a little challenging at the begining but as u saved the base it gets easier i love the end to. " Good job Andy u deserve a gold star." YAY gold star Very Happy

Hahahaha gold star. I haven't played the single player mission yet. Maybe i should

The van javas: berly, val, mole, brian, mat, wish, rully, kou, ducati, blake, warkilla, kempa, dealer, morph.
galm
ForeRunner

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe a gold star could be a medal in multi.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> C5: Get Ready All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: