Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - FINISHED
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

FINISHED

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> M6: Embrace and Extend
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bluephi1914
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:56 pm    Post subject: FINISHED Reply with quote

Ok finally finished.. the key is to build two bases... one buy the replicator and the other by the mining field near the top left.... secure those basses with rockets turrets.. 4 at a time. this will keep the enemy forces off of you... mean while start replicating your $650 tanks.. and a few troups and a few faster tanks ($450).

wait for the enemy to launch an atack on you and then you strike them.. because there base is empty with the exception of their rocket terrets...

you should attach from the left side..... bombard their base and destroy something.. perferable one of their factory's... if all of your men end up getting killed, then wait for them to attack again.... then strike them again... this time take another building.. and another and another. eventually your forces will overun their bases... SHOW NO MERCY
remoon101
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:31 pm    Post subject: LOL Reply with quote

lol, i didnt so much as touch their base with my units or even use the Replicator, against AI it was easy.

I build up my income and build nothing else but towers, towers, towers and occasionaly a building to spread out.

Without having a single unit die (charging into the base) i won, with towers.

-My sword is the T-29 Broadsword, balanced for attack and defense, easy to use in crushing thrusts or turning aside enemy blows. Once your guard is down and your units swept aside, your buildings crumble under salvos of mortar fire-
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> M6: Embrace and Extend All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: