Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - Handmark Customer Service
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Handmark Customer Service

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tnamark
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:52 am    Post subject: Handmark Customer Service Reply with quote

I purchased this program and when trying to get a license key thru the email that handmark sent to me, I got sent to an error page with:
We could not find the page you requested
The page you requested was not found. You may have used an outdated link or typed the address incorrectly.
It states that they reply within one business day, well it has been well over 24 hrs and I still have not heard an answer so I have to keep playing demo mode. If they don't reply today, then a refund had better be in order. People purchase things online and within 24 hrs you shoudl have a reply unless it is the weekend or holiday, which is understandable. It may be time to find a better processor for payments. There I vented, thanks for listening.
scottlu
WI Founder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If they don't reply, private message me with your code and I'll get you a working key.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: