Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - Lost unlock code
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Lost unlock code

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cheez
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:10 am    Post subject: Lost unlock code Reply with quote

I had to flash my ROM of my Pocket PC and lost everything. Then I realised I lost my unlock code. Who should I contact to retrieve the code? Handmark says to contact the developer. But I can't find any email contact.

Thanks.
cheez
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this forum dead? Or has the company folded?
scottlu
WI Founder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Handmark support is responsible for managing the unlock codes. Can you please tell me who you talked to at Handmark and I will follow up with them. Thanks.
Hand-Mark
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:51 pm    Post subject: Help from above Reply with quote

Sorry to hear that you got a incorrect response from Handmark. If you send your request for a Key Code again to the email support@handmark.com we will generate that code for you.

If you don't want to wait though you can send me a message and I can generate your code for you and send it to you.

Let me know.
Mark

Verdagon
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since when does handmark have an account here?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
guitarist809
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Verdagon wrote:
Since when does handmark have an account here?

well, if you go here, you would have seen that hand-mark registered January 22, 2008

Not long ago Smile
dannytoo
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I are Current!!
h3ybrad
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:31 pm    Post subject: lost game on hard reset Reply with quote

I have this game for my AT&T branded unlocked Treo 750 that I use for T-mobile. So far, all I have figured is that everytime I have to do a hard reset on my phone because of varying issues, I lose my copy of warfare incorporated. When I re- install it, it has a different c- code and with that, I have to get a new k- code generated. I am currently having problems with my t-mobile internet and will soon have to do a hard reset. Is there anything I can do to prevent from losing the game again? I have the windows mobile device center and it does my activesync but doesnt seem to save the game unlocked when I sync. I only have had this issue once and don't know if maybe I am doing something wrong but if I'm correct, handmark is only willing to generate a new code for you during the first 30 days and then you are SOL. I really do enjoy the game and won't be able to keep re- purchasing it everytime I have to do a hard reset, so... Anybody gots any ideas to help? Please? Thank you for your time!!!
hitch
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Contact Handmark support. They have always sent me a new code when I hard reset or changed devices. It usually takes a day or so for them to respond and they may ask for the cd key from your original disc. I agree, it would be nice to not have to wait for the unlock key everytime.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: