Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - What is "skirmish" mode that everyone is requestin
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

What is "skirmish" mode that everyone is requestin

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CyberGuy
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 1:12 pm    Post subject: What is "skirmish" mode that everyone is requestin Reply with quote

I am new at this type of game but I was finally able to finish it. Wow, great game. I have never been so addicted to a game before.

Anyway, I have seen a lot of people requestion "skirmish" feature for furture release. What exactly is that?
DBZ-GOKU-
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haven't you ever play RTS games on the PC? Skirmish mode is where you don't have missions, you can build any unit/structure (depending on the tech level, if there is one), and you choose a map (either one you made or one that has already been made) and you just dook it out with the Palm AI, kind of like playing against anotehr human in multiplayer basically.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
CyberGuy
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If that is the case, then I think that playing with missions with a story line is more fun.
andrew.empson
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skirmish modes are much more replayable. I prefer the freedom to do what I like. Story mode is good when you're learning to play, but once you've completed that, what next? Start over? Lemme loose I say! Wink
DBZ-GOKU-
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, the Skirmish mode is what mainly makes a game more playable. In the story, you have to do the missions, while in Skirmish mode almost anything can happen.

Once the map maker comes out, one Idea I have for a map is making two replicators, one by each base, tehn you can have huge battles, it will be really cool. I also plan on making a bunch of different maps, but I won't be able to play them unless one of my friends gets a Palm...That is one reason I want a skirmish mode, I have no one to play with on multiplayer.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: