Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - Am I missing something?
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Am I missing something?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Drmalan
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:05 pm    Post subject: Am I missing something? Reply with quote

I love this game and have played since back in the Visor palm days. However now on iPhone and trying to enjoy the add on missions but have become very frustrated. Most of the single player add on missions are crap. Most simply don't run or even if they do run there are no enemies. Huge waste of time. Take for example Nest Egg. Spent 15 minutes mining galaxite with one mission goal being to survive. Survive what? There are no frickin enemies! Then you have multiple copies of the same crap missions. Can't some moderator clean this up. Get rid of multiple copies! Get rid of missions that have no enemies or actual purpose. Quit wasting our time!
alfex
Die-hard Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry about the bad missions and your waste of time. We will begin putting some of these in quarantine. Crying or Very sad

I have put both "Nest Eggs" maps in quarantine until map maker fixes them.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Smile

Administrator Emeritus

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just go multiplayer. Ill rip you.
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no desire to do multiplayer. Typically I only have a few minutes to play at a stretch and a quick single player mission that I could come back to is ideal. I just wish that people would not post their add on missions unless the actually work. Do you realize how many are listed as Beta and often with several copies of the same unplayable beta. I went through 10 at random today and not one of them worked and one even caused a iphone reset. Perhaps someone that has the time could put together a list of single player add on missions that are playable. A few of them, mainly the ones that have been around since the palm days are awesome. Perhaps adding a date of creation to the list would also help to at least wade through the junk pile.
scottlu
WI Founder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are looking at ways to remove the bad ones until they are fixed by their authors. I also want to put in place a rating system so the best ones float to the top. I would like players to be able to easily read reviews of
an add-on mission pack before they download.

There are a lot of good ones in there, like Replicator Hazard, and Icarus Burning. They need to be easy to find.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: