Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - c&c on iphone
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

c&c on iphone

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Warfare Incorporated Sightings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rullylukita
Semi-frequent Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:49 pm    Post subject: c&c on iphone Reply with quote

next c&c on iphone with good grafic, ......next warfare??
elamre
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

woa, take it easy, new warfare just arrived, and it owns C&C which haz only 12 missions, and 2 skirmish maps. and NO multiplayer NO mapbuilder and NO awesume beta testers
Naetwan
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:32 pm    Post subject: C&C trade offs Reply with quote

Well I think red alert is quite a good game but I feel that there is too much of a limit on units and you can only build/train one thing at a time no matter how many buidlings you have. Also WI has better graphics and more integrated touch physics. I have to hand it to you guys for that. Finally I believe C&C has better unit selection and diversity, it is not always fun to fight against someone with exactly the same units. Also C&C has flying units which is sorely missed in WI. If only people could have the source codes and models for this amazing game. More units and elaborate schemes could be built but alas this game seems to be stuck in it ways of staying functionaly the best RTS but not in gameplay but in graphics and ease. I remember on the first day this app came out and I purchased it and I found out that the game was so limited on units is said out loud "What! That's it?" Well I hope this game is improved in the near future not the far future.
Nætwan
elamre
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:31 am    Post subject: Re: C&C trade offs Reply with quote

Naetwan wrote:
Well I think red alert is quite a good game but I feel that there is too much of a limit on units and you can only build/train one thing at a time no matter how many buidlings you have. Also WI has better graphics and more integrated touch physics. I have to hand it to you guys for that. Finally I believe C&C has better unit selection and diversity, it is not always fun to fight against someone with exactly the same units. Also C&C has flying units which is sorely missed in WI. If only people could have the source codes and models for this amazing game. More units and elaborate schemes could be built but alas this game seems to be stuck in it ways of staying functionaly the best RTS but not in gameplay but in graphics and ease. I remember on the first day this app came out and I purchased it and I found out that the game was so limited on units is said out loud "What! That's it?" Well I hope this game is improved in the near future not the far future.
Nætwan

lol better graphix? xD
i agree too that the controls are better on wi, but teh graphix thingy? :p

valicious
Die-hard Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've played c&c and guess what. I deleted it after 2 days because it one of the buggiest iPhone apps that I have ever bought. I still very much prefer WI hands down.
galm
ForeRunner

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree this is much better, but to me it wasnt buggy it worked but wasn't fun.
N@TE
Chief Administrator Emeritus

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:08 pm    Post subject: Awsome game Reply with quote

I have not buyed C&C because a LARGE majority of the reveiws are like valicious's post; they say that the game is really buggy and crashes constently. Some even say that they can't even get past the EA logo. I love EA and their games, but I'm not about to waste $7.
On a side note, better graphics? How does this game have better graphics? Thats really the only bad thing about this game, is that is has terrible graphics. The gameplay makes up for it though. I love this game.

Naetwan
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:52 pm    Post subject: Graphics Reply with quote

I meant by graphics as in the zoom capability of C&C. Also WI has units that all have the same contrast. Meaning that if your blue then pretty much all of your units are blue in color. I would say that this is quiet boring. C&C has better unit grpahics...but WI is always my favorite.
trineroks
Chief Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

red alert is wayyy to buggy. end of story
galm
ForeRunner

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be better if it had great multi like this game.
Yoshiya
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree warfare is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Warfare Incorporated Sightings All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: