Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - awesome game! What I would like to see..
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

awesome game! What I would like to see..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
helf
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 7:38 am    Post subject: awesome game! What I would like to see.. Reply with quote

This is an amazing game! How did you all get this to run so fast on even 33mhz palms ? Very Happy

I'd love to a mission creator and I'd REALLY like ot see a editor for the tanks and what not, that'd be great.

Maybe a randomly generated level? Just for some extra fun after we beat all the missions.

Midi soundtrack Wink

I have had to mostly play this on the palm os5 sim. It won't run on a he330 Sad Can you PLEASE get ot to run on the he330 at 240x320? You have it working in that res on ppc's and at higher resolutions on other palms, so it shouldnt be to hard to do on the he330, should it ?

So far this game is really cool. But please make it support the he330 Smile Seems most devs have forgotten us handera holdouts Crying or Very sad

--

forgot to mention that warfare inc won't run on my handera at all. gives a FE right when I click its icon. I tried the grey install and lowres.
scottlu
WI Founder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2003 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the great suggestions. We are considering those ideas and others.

I think I mentioned in my last post that I'll look into HandEra 330 support. You're the first person who has asked for it.

As for how did we get it to run fast on 33mhz Palms... we made it a priority and spent a lot of time on it.

farmman
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 11:11 pm    Post subject: Any Handera 330 support? Reply with quote

Just wanted to know if this program is supported on the Handera 330. I haven't seen any recent posts and Palmgear's website seems to say that this program will run on the Handera. I haven't been able to get the demo running at all. Please help. Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: