Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - Action for ending an alliance
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Action for ending an alliance

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Mission Authoring
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SpartanGuardian
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:50 pm    Post subject: Action for ending an alliance Reply with quote

Hey Scott, I'm having trouble finding a way to have two players break their alliance and start fighting. I cannot find how to do this anywhere, and the only mission in the entire game in which this occurs is Limited Partnership.

My ideas rant...
Warfare simply owns. You guys have a killer app that is only 4mb, which is ridiculous compared to some other apps that take up around 250mb. Take advantage of this and add new units, buildings, maybe even a new terrain! I know how long this game has been around and have been hooked ever since i got my Zire 71 back in '04, and i doubt anyone has really worked on the programming of the game, but adding a new building or new tanks would OWN. If anything, PLEASE add in individual unit upgrades from the R&D! It would lead to incredible possibilities, like maybe a Security Guard would upgrade to a Grenadier, that throws Liberator type grenades one at a time. Just some ideas!
LawrenceA
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:35 pm    Post subject: answer Reply with quote

it also happens in my mission: traitors, and to do this u just have to, well i don't understand it fully now when i'm looking back on it, but first u have to establish the original allies like: 1 w 2, 2 w 1, 3 w 4, 4 w 3, and u can keep that for however long u want, then u just make another trigger, this one 'overwrites' the previous allies trigger so u could go: 1 w 3, 3 w 1, 4 w 2, 2 w 4,.... or so I gather (btw w=with)
N@TE
Chief Administrator Emeritus

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:55 pm    Post subject: Another way Reply with quote

Another way to end an allience, only if you want the allies to be by themselves and not with anybody else, is to have it allie with itself.
Example: Side 1 allies with Side2, Side 2 allies with Side1. To now end the allience you would do this: Side 1 allies with Side 1, Side 2 allies with Side 2. Hope this helps!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Mission Authoring All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: