Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - Training
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Training
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rice-ftw
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:28 pm    Post subject: Training Reply with quote

Since im a noob, and I generally suck, I would really appreciate if anyone who has played this game longer and is good at it, give me some advice so I can do better later on.
wonderer
Let The Truth Be Told

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"give me some advice so I can do better later on."

I was asked before so who trained me since I trained so and so I told him that anon trained me only because I couldn't login until I found out who to ask. To help me login So when I logged in I started training and playing everyone and loseing then I started to look at the leaderboard and started searching for them. I never thought of asking the forms how to get better never crossed my mind so I took the long route and asking while I was losing how to get $ faster.( lol I think I asked brain on desert riches he said build to miners buildings at first then the rest was history.) Ino that I was red and he was blue lol so long ago. Lollollol to this day brain is the only person that I can say he's better then me at every map I play one on one.

#1 Well play different maps
#2 study their strategy
#3 don't worry about your rank/points it's all about getting better
#4 stay away form unlimited budget maps
#5 find the best way to get $ and still protect your hq
#6 Try out new combos for every different players
#7 don't login as an anon you won't be able to play all players as anons
#8 don't train as anon it's better if everyone can see your progress
#9 your loses and wins are a badge of honor
#10 play better players

#9(don't be scared of losing it's ok to lose it's part of playing you well be know for your skills not your rank(rank comes and goes but skills take longer to gain but can't lose them.))

#1(if you play different maps yea you lose and you might forget the name of the map. But if you play that map a few more times. You well now how the field is set up and you can use it more to your advantage.)

this how I role when I started I don't remember ever playing the same map well maybe desert riches. Of course your going to team up it's natural but don't pick your partner.all your doing is relying on them to HELP you win.
O yea be cool with anons or they well hunt you down. :-/

being leader of viet pride.
Being the second highest poster on this forum.
Write many strategy.
Helping people and making people laugh.
delta1
Very Active User

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

theres nothing wrong with unlimited money maps wonderer, they r actually harder to play. Its all about speed and who has the best strategy, in money maps u build like two stations and eight miners and money isnt a problem anyway! Its not who can build broadswords faster, warkilla93 has an ingenius stratagy (which out of respect i am not posting) and u also have to find the best unit combo.
anon4848
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whats the best way to kill a liberator? lol, i didn't know I could post without logging in Smile
galm
ForeRunner

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hydras or cyclops work fine.
wonderer
Let The Truth Be Told

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fece if warkillla can beat me at unlimtied buget with out boardwird thens I'll take if off the list. But Every player tht plays that map broardswords come out ting to take the win.??? Or is it just me every time iplay that map people tring to radi my base?:-:
Write many strategy.
WarKilla93
Very Active User

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha actually unlimited money map are easy to play for players who is fast. But what i hate about unlimited budget is that, the map is too big. It takes forever for my tanks to travel the enemy base, so sometimes enemy stops my broadsword attack and then when that happens i have to do my plan B which combo attack. That strategy requires thinking as well speed. But sometimes other players knows combo strategy and that ends the game forever to finish. Thats why i dont prefer playing unlimited budget, its takes forvever. I prefer tight budget because enemy base is closer and its requires good strategy to win.

WarKilla93/WarKilla/-No Mercy-/WarKilla Van Java

-----------------------------
wonderer
Let The Truth Be Told

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

" I prefer tight budget because enemy base is closer and its requires good strategy to win."

Your right it is tight buget I forgot their two maps that are very similar. Lol mybad.

Maybe you typed the wronge up their but your saying it's to close and requires good strategy to win. Lol I don't now what maps you been playing but every time the hq's are close then that means no combos are required on tight buget maps

Warkilla you say people shouldent say that they beat me because I'm nobody good then I'll play you on that unlimited buget/ tight buget
map well the big one. See if it's true if you can get better by playing one map or playing many map

Write many strategy.
BrianBSHS
Administrator Emeritus

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always advance on tight budget and unlimited, so i dont know where you guys are getting the broadsword rush thing from.
ForeRunner

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait wt*! Wowwww sorry the delta1 post was mine but he must have been on my iPod when he was over a few days ago when I wasn't paying attention. Warkilla the bases r the exact same distances in unlimited vs tight I would know I made it, it just feels that way because kilik wanted me to get rod of the pillars in the center, wat u need to do in that case is build a second base, I love taking like 5 dominions and making a full base in two seconds. Wonderer warkilla has an amazing strategy on either map and would kill u no offense, he's beaten me and thats or of my fav maps.
galm
ForeRunner

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait wt*! Wowwww sorry the delta1 post was mine but he must have been on my iPod when he was over a few days ago when I wasn't paying attention. Warkilla the bases r the exact same distances in unlimited vs tight I would know I made it, it just feels that way because kilik wanted me to get rod of the pillars in the center, wat u need to do in that case is build a second base, I love taking like 5 dominions and making a full base in two seconds. Wonderer warkilla has an amazing strategy on either map and would kill u no offense, he's beaten me and thats one of my fav maps.
wonderer
Let The Truth Be Told

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Their we go galm says your good at building more then just broardswords well inever seen it but I would love to see your true skills war so maybe be can a few matches to see who's better :-/ lolol on unlimited buget/tightbuget [/list]
Write many strategy.
WarKilla93
Very Active User

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright we played today and you lost, u seen me beat you without using broadsword attack. Haha you think i dont know all about combo, i know everything about combo so dont think i only do braodsword and win.

wonderer
Let The Truth Be Told

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok well you did use broardswords until I upgrade both of my builds. So I guess it does take you awhile to upgrade.(some people are slow like warkilla) Only using broardswords it's hard to be good but some how warkilla keeps beating all of his clans like that O well we all can't be like BiT

o yea all that you have proven that you are better then me at unlimted buget maps lol that's say nothing in many eyes. You no very well that your army didn't beat me it was it was the amount of tank builds you made that beat me. Lol means a few points to me but your still no toplayers. Well a true one.

Write many strategy.
WarKilla93
Very Active User

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, just accept it you loss the game. I could beaten you early but i made to much mistakes, its my first game today going against you that time. When you were almsot destroyed my base i thought i was done but you so slow that i recovered and kill all your army at my base. Haha

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: