Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - Report on Beta 1
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Report on Beta 1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Mission Authoring
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sponge
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 9:58 am    Post subject: Report on Beta 1 Reply with quote

My apologies if these have been repeated, I'm sure at least one of them has, but just collecting all of my suggestions and thoughts into one post:

Drag and drop is a bit unweildly, why can't we just click the tile and paint with that one instead of dragging and dropping over and over again?

Doesn't look as possible, but what about intelligent placement? I want to be able to click on roads, etc, and just paint like I normally would. I see a lot of weird shaped tiles, so this is understandable.

Could the View With, Zoom, and buttons be integrated into a toolbar, so that it doesn't block the edit view?

There's quite a bit of selection and redraw lag with my P4-M 1.4ghz, will this be resolved?

Map scrolling with arrow keys would be nice to have.

Anyway, I love the complexity of the scripting language, so many possibilities. Can we change individual unit settings, for specific reasons? I haven't seen anything yet.
sponge
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forgot this too, would it be possible to allow a landscape tile to be tinted like in the game options? Alien planets, snow terrain, etc.

If I can find the time (Still cranking out reviews and news for PocketGamer/PocketMatrix and still have 2 more projects upcoming) I'm definitely going to look into making an entire campaign.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Mission Authoring All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: