Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - Rules and How It Works
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Rules and How It Works

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Leaderboard
View previous topic :: View next topic  
subzero707
Clan Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:20 am    Post subject: Rules and How It Works Reply with quote

Rules:

-Must have at least 3 members.
-Do not use more than 1 ID per player. (No shared accounts)
    This means that shared accounts isn't allowed either. It can look like a single player with more than one device with multiple accounts. This confuses me and can cause unfairness to other members. Please do not share accounts if you are participating in the Clan Leaderboard representatives.

-Each clan tells me the 3 members they would like to represent.
-After the 3 members are said. You cannot change them until the new cycle which is every Saturday when the results have came out. If you don't want to replace any of them with members then just don't tell me anything and I'll assume you want to keep the same 3 members.
-Your account cannot be currently or become banned/quarantined from the leaderboard on the game itself. If it is, then you will have to message scottlu to work something out.
-Clan Leaderboard must have atleast 3 clans participating to begin.
-Keep active! After 2 weeks of no playing with the account, it becomes inactive! You will then have a chance to either have the account replaced or play a game.

How it works:

Each clan picks 3 members (preferably with high rating) to compete. Every Saturday the 3 member's rating is added together then divided by 3 to get an average rating. That rating determines where your clan will be placed on the leaderboard.

The index of the forum (main page) where the clans are listed is the leaderboard. Every Saturday, I move the clans to where they are ranked

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Leaderboard All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: