Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - 3 maps if you want to
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

3 maps if you want to

View previous topic :: View next topic  
wonderer
Let The Truth Be Told

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 2:27 pm    Post subject: 3 maps if you want to Reply with quote

make a map with nutural spread out has to be a big map has to look like a real world no cylops no andys has to be mining map has to be 1vs1 map

make a map with only 12 vts for each side but wont be able to build anymore vts has to be ffa map with no generators just with 8000 cash in the bank hq can move around the cash is spread around has to look like a real world. no people no andy no eagle scouts.

make a map were one color starts off on the left corner and the other color starts off in the right corner with a big moutain in the middle of them they can only reach each other from the bottom and from hoping into the moutain. both sides has 4 hq's and the cash is spread out on the floor it will be a big map make it so both sides can sides can build in side the moutain and after 30mins a group of andys and hydras pop up and kill everything in the moutain top or andthing near it.

make theses maps or not i thought i had more maps but ihave to ask Evil or Very Mad if i can ill post other things but will see

being leader of viet pride.
Being the second highest poster on this forum.
Write many strategy.
Helping people and making people laugh.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> M3GA All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: