Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - after 2 years my cricket drowned it self {-___-}
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

after 2 years my cricket drowned it self {-___-}
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wonderer
Let The Truth Be Told

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:00 pm    Post subject: after 2 years my cricket drowned it self {-___-} Reply with quote

Evil or Very Mad Mad Sad Exclamation

every day i have a cup of water or a bottle water on top of my tool box.
been doing this for years so it has spilled on top or on the sides not that much but it has happened. Evil or Very Mad to day was the first rainy day in months its been a drought. real hot... Exclamation

every day i put my cricket and my ipod in the same first drawer alwasy in the corrner never anywhere else cause it might get scratched by tools. Mad

so every day my water has ice in side of it or its cold water cause the water taste nasty as hell when its warm or hot in texas (cold hides the flavor)

to day the bottle water was half full of ice and the other half was cold water from the sink( cold comes out in first but then gets warm cause of the weather outside ) the condensation leaked around a cover mat through a factory hole on top of my tool box and dripped all over my cricket i found out at 3 oclock that its been wet for 3 hours cause i went to lounch and put a new bottle at 1 clock.( ipod wasent their it was at the house gathering dust )

Mad when i opened the drawer at 3 i was looking for the time so i pressed the button the screen is white with the water mark in side it wouldnt let me turn it off so i took out the battery got home turned it on cause i didnt Twisted Evil care and the loading screen came on then had lines in the middle then faded to white the buttons make noise but i locked the phone so it wont call out

im going to take it apart cause i done it 3 times to paint the out side of the phone (painted it green orange and red) with car paint and clear coat and. im just going to wipe it down and see what happens Sad

getting to the point i need a phone should i get an andriod or something else? i dont want to get the iphone cause i will need the 2 year plan or im wating for the new iphone to come out. but any idea's a phone model to get something i can play games on and it has to be a touch screen to make it funner on the game part not a big texting fein or phone talker. im with cricket phone service but didnt have any games but im looking for a phone so i can add games. or switch companys Question

being leader of viet pride.
Being the second highest poster on this forum.
Write many strategy.
Helping people and making people laugh.
trineroks
Chief Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the HTC Incredible and, honestly, it is a really great phone. I would prefer it to Apple's iPhone. On Android phones you can download this Youtube app that enables you to download youtube videos straight onto your phone without having to jailbreak it (iPhone).

Their apps, although they have certain Apple staples such as Angry Birds and a clone of Fruit Ninja, seem to be a little "amateurish". Most of the games you find on Android phones don't look, feel, and sound professional unlike iPhone apps. If you're looking for quality games on your phone, go with the iPhone. If you just want a good phone in general (if you don't really care about apps) go with Android, preferably HTC Incredible Very Happy

Cloud
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have that phone too trine
slimjimninja
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

trineroks wrote:
I have the HTC Incredible and, honestly, it is a really great phone. I would prefer it to Apple's iPhone. On Android phones you can download this Youtube app that enables you to download youtube videos straight onto your phone without having to jailbreak it (iPhone).

Their apps, although they have certain Apple staples such as Angry Birds and a clone of Fruit Ninja, seem to be a little "amateurish". Most of the games you find on Android phones don't look, feel, and sound professional unlike iPhone apps. If you're looking for quality games on your phone, go with the iPhone. If you just want a good phone in general (if you don't really care about apps) go with Android, preferably HTC Incredible Very Happy

Lol in my opinion the iPhone 4 is the best phone I have ever seen and it can do the most stuff. Even if you wanted to buy it now though I would wait because the iPhone 5 is destined to come out in the next few months.

I'd buy Sprint's HTC Evo (first 4G phons). An interesting fact is that it has an 8 megapixel camera with flash.

Dr. Diggles
Very Active User

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude iPhone 5 comes out in sept. It's gonna be a good upgrade based on rumors and speculations, check the most recent google search.

Edit: I hope Scott will make this compatible for iOS 5 Confused I'm having doubts... Somebody code up WI2 already, come on u nerds do it! Idea Cool Idea

galm
ForeRunner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

u do it then, also do you think the iphone 5 will look different?
Dr. Diggles
Very Active User

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

galm wrote:

aww im lazy to code up WI2... and your lazy to do the google search for iPhone 5. man we lazy Rolling Eyes

yes, it's supposed to be slimmer, and more curvy.

galm
ForeRunner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh sry , I didn't know any info had been released on it.

Last edited by galm on Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total
slimjimninja
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr. Diggles wrote:
galm wrote:

aww im lazy to code up WI2... and your lazy to do the google search for iPhone 5. man we lazy Rolling Eyes

yes, it's supposed to be slimmer, and more curvy.

Slim like me XD Cool.

wonderer
Let The Truth Be Told

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:20 pm    Post subject: Re: after 2 years my cricket drowned it self {-___-} Reply with quote

evil: Mad Sad Exclamation

i dont want to get the iphone cause i will need the 2 year plan or im wating for the new iphone to come out.

shut about the iphones im not getting it read the dam post

Write many strategy.
LawrenceA
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

duuude i was feeling for ya until i realized the cricket wasnt actually a pet insect you were caring for...
if you dont want a new ipod or anything definitely go for an android phone. get one online too, they go for so cheap nowadays.

galm
ForeRunner

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Idk verizon iphones work well for me at least, I think there better then androids.
wonderer
Let The Truth Be Told

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok i did another search every time i search i get different results cause i find out alittle more on what im looking for.

"best buy" told me this and that didnt help much other then making it more clearer plus they had a free "buyer's guide" at the phone section in best buy. so i was able to take home and learn more.
i dont like those stands at the mall who trys to sell you new or old phones cause they get payed off commission. so im not even going to waste my time.

well other then watching youtube video's all day about some stupid kid talking about his phone for 8 mins a video and looking at those random videos that dont help at all.
in a "Bing" search it brought me to "CNET" it has reviews on what im looking for plus other things and the videos are like 1 min a piece plus it looks more professional then some hands and stupid music in the back ground which you can find plenty of that on youtube

here's is the link to the cnet if you would like to click on it and see if you notice a phone you have/had or played with, please list the ones you have used and the ones you hurd of good and bad reviews will help. if you want to. does not mean i will pick one of these phones but will help in what you say about them narrow my search down even more.

http://reviews.cnet.com/1770-5_7-0.html?query=cricket&tag=srch&searchtype=products

Write many strategy.
thebossmant
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

when i read the title of the topic i swear i thought it ment like his pet cricket like jumped in a water dish or somethin LOL

If you add me say who you are, and that your from WI
sam
Die-hard Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thebossmant wrote:
when i read the title of the topic i swear i thought it ment like his pet cricket like jumped in a water dish or somethin LOL

Yeah same haha

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: